- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
8 Tools for Dyslexics at Work
September 20, 2022, 6:20 pm
8 Tools for Dyslexics at Work :
I love this! Productivity isnt just for neurotypicals. It is so important to find what works for your brain.
Such an informative tweet Heather You doing great
This is a good one for some cases, but as iOS 16 went out this has changed quite a lot. Now Apple allows everyone to download voices of similar quality for free so it is hard to justify 140$/year price. Especially that apps like Speech Central have significantly more features.
If you found this information useful, follow for more content on neurodiversity and self-help. My DMs are open for anyone who needs direct support in relation to this thread. Thank you for reading.
Recap 8 Tools for Dyslexics at Work: dictate2us Voice-to-text Storyboard That - Business Tools Claro Software Leo - Recorder & Transcription (iOS) Livescribe Smartpen Scanmarker Air Pen Speechify Text-to-Speech read&write Software
read&write Software Neurodiverse workplace software designed for businesses & individuals. Features include: Scanner Highlighter Voice Notes Audio Maker Text-to-Speech Word Prediction Screen Masking Grammar & spellchecker Speechify Text-to-speech device available as a browser extension and app. Features: Customizable voices Adjustable playback speeds Syncs recording across devices Reads text from photos or screenshots Scanmarker Air Pen Digital highlighter scans text and transcribes to audio recording. Features: Translate recording to 40+ languages Reads scanned material out loud while scanning Recognizes barcodes from UPC and EAN codes Livescribe Smartpen transcribes handwritten notes into digital text. Features: Share notes through email, cloud-sharing, or Zoom All-in-one device to record or scan notes Handwrite notes using smartpen Syncs across your devices Leo - Recorder & Transcription (iOS) App transcribes voice to text, designed for dyslexics. (for Apple iOS devices) Recording iCloud storage Organize recordings on a calendar Built-in prompts that change throughout the day Claro Software Desktop & mobile assistive tools: Writing helper Text-to-speech Speaking calculator Screen color tint & overlay Screenshot, copy & paste online images or text StoryboardThat - Business Tools Use a storyboard templates or create your own: Notes Calendar Diagrams Daily planner dictate2us Record & Transcribe (iOS, Android) Transcription & translation voice-to-text service. Features: 24 hours / day Proofreading & editing Formatting customization Secure audio file transfer online portal, app, or telephone call affects 20% of adults worldwide. For 1 in 5 readers, this thread will offer actionable advice on how to handle dyslexia in the work place. For the rest, you will have a better understanding on how dyslexia affects individuals.