- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
-Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because
December 22, 2021, 6:29 am
-Agree? Or Disagree? -Apple is loosing potential customers because they havent released a Foldable? Explain??
True, but Samsung flagships also like my s20+ is too over saturated. It should be natural by default.
Exactly! Not a wall with yellow!
Thankfully you can change the default color temperature in camera settings in the settings app to be whatever color temperature is your preference by default. Disagree my mom is an iphone user but she didn`t know foldables exist until I brought her to the Samsung store and her face was incredibly funny but if she didn`t know then probably whoever using an iphone might not even know foldables unless if they are an techie
Lmao disagree! Nobody is clamoring for foldables. People want better cameras, thinner bezels, lighter phones, longer battery life, etc long before a foldable iPhone. Heck I bet more people would prefer no notch over a foldable iPhone. Absolutely disagree.
They havent really lost a ton of foldable customers since probably most of those foldable customers were probably already from the android side (mainly samsung customers).
I would say currently they`ve lost very little customers but as time passes and the demand for foldables grows they will loose alot of customers
Apple is losing customers because they are junk.
Disagree. A lot of Apple users dont even know that foldables are getting released but other companies bc theyre so entrenched in Apple