- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
AnTuTu for Android and iOS are incomparable in terms
November 14, 2021, 8:06 pm
AnTuTu for Android and iOS are incomparable in terms of scores. There are a lot of aspects in determining which phone has a better performance, even though benchmark is one of them. AnTuTu themselves already made it clear. Read here:
So its useless Geekbench and regular gaming tests are just better lol
Indeed. Antutu is not cross platform. Everyone knows it, don`t know why they still compares android & ios on it.
Ios iphone Antutu benchmark equal 1.5X the android Antutu benchmark 1.5X at least( this is absolutely truly ultimate truth)
I always used to say this that how we can`t compare it because of obvious differences between how android is made and how ios is made.. people fought me in twitter for this countless time, i just laughed at them poor fellas.
What I`m curious about is why are we okay comparing them in other Benchmarks then tho? How are we saying that Antutu`s Cpu score is wrong but Geekbench is right?
Benchmark comparison between iOS and Android is bullshit
Aside from raw power, there are things like: Heat management Sustained performance Power management/efficiency The harmony between hardware and software (a.k.a. optimisation) and more...
Yes, I do think benchmark scores are relevant. But, they are not the only things that can determine or conclude if a phone has a better performance and fluidity when compared to its competitors.
The keywords are: Kernel Development Language API Test Method
yep, but Antutu should calibrate it so it is directly comparable - i mean what`s the point of benchmark if you can only compare it to the previous generations ?