- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Any iPhone fans well versed in cyber security and
September 10, 2021, 6:48 am
Any iPhone fans well versed in cyber security and concerned about Apples recent anti-privacy moves? If youre switching, what are you switching to?
i swtiched back and forth between iPhone and Samsung since day 1 i used Samsung Note first, then Samsung "Galaxy S Plus" if you want a new phone get Galaxy Plus or Ultra depending on whether you want a flat screen ( Plus ) or curved at the edges ( Ultra )
I thought the hashing happens in i cloud. This was a balanced take: Listen to this, it seems graphene was popular for a while but now everyone has made the switch to calyxOS on a pixel 3, 4, and now 5, and its completely degoogled but they have added this great small privacy trade off middle man feature meaning all your fav apps still work. Didn`t I just watch an Apple commercial where a guy strolls through a bunch of businesses with prying eyes. The punchline was "mind your own business"?
Google pixel and Has anyone checked out Freedom Phone?
Ive also considered using iPhone without any iCloud connection. Anyone thought through this?
In got you bro I heard they put that technology on hold for now. Thank you Calyx or graphene flashed on select android devices
I`m heading back to using a Nokia candybar phone.
I dont know if Ill switch or not, but I picked up a refurb Pixel 4a and have GrapheneOS installed on it and am experimenting finding apps, services, etc. to see how feasible the switch would be.
Guide on ubuntu. Follow Graphene`s updated instructions. Very similar alternatively the people can do it for you (NitroPhone)
Yes, switching to Most important thing is to get set up on the Aurora store to download your old apps It`s easy to get frustrated if you try to go straight to the open source apps that come standard
another option similar to graphene or calyx
or on a Pixel 5
I always stuck to iPhones in the past because I`d rather absolutely apple had my data than Google. and change this.
Chris, marketing might be a little cringe, but this one is an alternative. I`ve been following this project and one day, I`ll to switch to it. It`s Android but decoupled from Google