- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Anyone concerned about the S22 standard battery life, don`t
February 13, 2022, 7:17 pm
Anyone concerned about the S22 standard battery life, don`t be. After 5 hours of SOT, it still had over 20% left while the Z flip, the S21 and the iPhone pro died.
We should probably wait for battery tests from trusted sources
How`s this possible tho the iPhone 13 pro defeated the S21 and S21+ but in this video it seems to be losing to them as well
I actually might get this phone if battery life is this impressive
I bet it is. I went from the g4, g5, g6 and then the lgv50 cause im a LG fan but seeing phones go up to $1000 turned me off completely and then seeing lg leave the smart phone game was shocking
Coming from a LG v50
My favorite, graphite I used to geek out over upcoming phones and now that I pre ordered the s22 I just can`t wait!
Even half baked, but miles ahead of an iPhone. Lets not even debate about what features Samsung has compared to ios.
it was so strange he mentioned about in iPhone 13 video test too, I guess samsung has a battery solution this time that`s best yet
I remember iPhone 12pro performed better than iPhone 12 Pro max in mrwhosetheboss tests,
Find it hard to believe that the iPhone 13 pro performed so badly, really do
Can you link me this video please?
Why not the pro max, we need more tests to judge
Why not the 13 pro max tho?
I have real life experience lol. I use both S21 Ultra and iPhone 13 Pro Max, standby drain is almost not noticeable but on my S21 ultra after 5 hours I see battery drained 10-12% Now if S22 Ultra score 1.5x of that of S21, that will give me hope, otherwise it just same story...
It is snapdragon though. Hope it will be the same for exynos. Also the weak point of Samsung exynos is the modem, stand by in real world usage could be very different unfortunately..
Pretty weird test considering he put all the phones on max brightness despite them all have suddenly max brightness levels and I bet the 13 Pro has a degraded battery health since the 13 pro battery is leagues above the S21 and Z flip 3 in everyone elses tests on the internet
Wheres the champ iPhone 13 Pro Max? Also these tests are useless because standby on drain on Android is too high. On iPhones standby drain is so little it is not even noticeable
looks like the worries with the small S22 should be okay in terms of battery.
If anything hes making me want to switch back to Samsung
They fall in for the conformity factor, more than tech..
I might buy the plus version and I was hoping it`s battery life to be better than 21+ and seems like it`s even better than Ultra. And the camera seems on par with the 22 Ultra. It`s a no brainer. I got fed up with the curves so that`s why Ultra was a no go.
Better chips and better displays. They sure help a lot.
Assuming once after the major update drops, it`s gonna be even more optmized.
Nothing will change their minds..
The ISP is a lot more efficient, I didn`t see reach 40, for example s21 ultra snapdragon reaches massive 52. This isn`t real world tho it`s mostly camera. Browsing/video playback should be better example.
Wow the s22 devices are killing it. Who won in the end? Where they set at 120hz?
Can you pls share the link?
Also, he used one of the most stressful test consistently for a phone, the camera app on multiple of occasions.