- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to
July 13, 2022, 12:17 pm
Buy your games physically, and never allow anyone to deny you access to what you paid to own. Owning what you bought should be the bare minimum of expectations. PlayStation PS5 Nintendo Xbox
What about all the PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita games I own? I bought these physically, and never allowed anyone to deny access to what I paid to own. Then my original consoles died. Now what?
Physical all the way not a fan of the Gamepass model
This is why I still buy physical 1. Old school like having discs and cases, 2. Got burned by buying digital to many times.
Buying the games physically is not an answer aymore today, a single patch and bye.
On xbox physical wont matter. Its either the data on disk cant hold full game and will require download or the game is attach to smart delivery which requires download too.
In some cases this isn`t true. The physical copy of Halo Infinite doesn`t actually have the game on the disc for example.
No thanks they explain why
Not true for series x tho
to me. switch still superior though. if u have decent pc. ps exclusive is no longer exclusive. for xbox fable i think they have great potential, and for Elder Scroll, iwont put great expectacion to bethesda again after Fallout76
I would buy physical on Xbox if they actually put the complete game on there, but nope gotta download the rest of the game online
I`m not out here telling you how to buy your games.
No thanks, That situation was rectified so everyone can cancel their crusade
I hiss all on external disk and when they block my access to them I break the console software