- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Can you guess what my next Passthrough #MixedReality experiment
August 16, 2021, 1:49 am
Can you guess what my next Passthrough MixedReality experiment is going to be about? OculusQuest2
Gotcha, thanks again. Really appreciate it, enjoy the rest of your weekend
Thanks for elaborating! Did you integrate OpenCV to detect that its a keyboard, or just the location of the rectangle / quad where the effect should overlay?
The tracking seems very stable, cant wait to see what type of musical training app you are building.
Can`t say for sure to be honest, but I know the apps are built using Unity3D and the MIDI support is introduced into the app through one of the many Unity MIDI plugins. My educated guess would be that the plugins themselves are built on Android`s MIDI API since it`s OS-level.
Can confirm Quest supports MIDI over bluetooth just as good as any new Android phone would. There is already a couple of piano apps on Quest with Bluetooth MIDI functionality.
This will be too hard to setup for casual user.. but for demo this might work out!
@fedshch What you described is also possible. This is what many of these learn piano apps do. Ill check what solution would be the easiest to implement.
Now we can do particles from the buttons, haha. Really, it is possible to locate button by sound? Does fb allow to analyse mic feed?
How are you getting the data of "where is the real keyboard"?