- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Can you imagine being this person? I literally cannot
September 22, 2021, 11:51 am
Can you imagine being this person? I literally cannot.
I`m all for representation in games and such but... What? Chicken soup????? I don`t have words I`m just disappointed. (This person does not represent LGBTQ+)
Just add a cup of chicken soup skin if you truly care about diversity. Seriously though, game looks lovely.
I am sure he wanted to say: "Help me i am trapped in this right wing body and mind and i am forced to hate anyone!"
Fielding reviews and threads like this about the playable cast of Assault Android Cactus being women has pretty much driven me to make all my characters women going forward just to spite these people. I like that they want to play our games enough that it bothers them.
Same. Apparently vile attacks are okay. Being called the r word is okay, using the r word is also okay
I don`t think they care or moderate their reviews at all
IMHO and I will stand with this refunding a game should never allow u to review it. If u want to leave a negative review that`s fine but it should be for sth u paid for.
It hurts when you pour your heart and soul into a thing, then somebody does this. The best thing to do to is to make sure you don`t carry the weight of negativity that people like this carry around.
wait, what? That`s so cringe.
As an apache helicopter, I am appalled!
Based on that response I`m inclined to believe they actually are a can of soup, or at least as smart as one.
what brand of can of chicken soup is able to have intelligent thoughts, let alone operate a computer? pretty sure i would want to avoid this brand. i don`t like to eat things that are alive and sentient.
Some people are just messed up, and it shows.
Its truly shocking that theres men out there like this wasting oxygen. I could never