- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
Chinese smartphone brands might abandon manufacturing in India as
September 21, 2022, 5:18 am
Chinese smartphone brands might abandon manufacturing in India as they are planning to setup manufacturing plants outside India according to Global times report.
This is the chance for to manufacture more Galaxy devices in India. should scale up its Noida unit.
All thanks to the support from the Indian government
Good decision. "Scam in India" must stop to reduce prices.
Then what about the manufacturing plants in India ?
Global times is a Chinese mouthpiece which keeps on Barking... Nothing gonna happen, and if it`s going to be then I guess it should happen soon.
Moto edge 30 ultra worth it at 54/55k ? Specs are good I can see also they providing 125W charger.
Good move for India. Once manufacting shifted, double the import duty for below 20k phones and pass on incentives to local manufacturers
High time Indian companies step up and So called Premiums (Apple/Samsung no charger companies) need to be forced by Indian govt to cut prices.
Iqoo 9 se or s21 Fe 5g which is better in all?
It is nothing but just a gorilla move to put pressure on Indian govt to stop the money laundering investigation on these comp.!
Whome u people are believing Gobar Times.?? It is just a piece of gutter. Setting up a new fact in Ind and then moving out to somewhere else has a lot of economics involved. It is just a move by Pro CCP GARBAGE to pressurize Indian auth. To stop the money laundering investigation
Meanwhile S*msung ................................ Samsung, Apple, Google to Chinese phone makers. What a fabulous thing