- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
-Choose one: Apple or Samsung? Challenge Question: In your
December 19, 2021, 10:13 pm
-Choose one: Apple or Samsung? Challenge Question: In your opinion, What area is the device you chose better than the other? Explain??
At least you can unlock the bootloader of a samsung... (remembers fold 3 fiasco) well, usually.
Samsung, iPhone did not offer any features that grab my attention. From lack of customization, useless keyboard, the 3 year old notch, and dumb setting system makes me avoid it. All the great built quality is not enough for me. And yes, it`s about my needs.
I will give it to Samsung when it comes to the Tab series if you want something that can be used like a laptop and utilize Dex. Same goes to their phones if youre not taking pics where theres any movement and use Dex and edge panel and their other unique features.
Apple, self explanatory
Phone, iPhone because I need to capture photos of my son and Samsung still struggles with shutter delay. So, its my iPhone and Pixel, all the way.
Tablet, iPad because the aspect ratio and software doesnt force me to feel like it really needs a keyboard or wants to be a laptop replacement and app availability is better for content creation for me.
Laptop. I have the M1 MacBook Air and Galaxy Book Pro 360. MacBook has better battery life, performance, display brightness/resolution and speakers and is absolutely quiet.
Apple because of its longevity product life cycle. Updates and software optimization.