- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Congratulations to @PlayStation for breaking even in less than
August 4, 2021, 2:55 pm
Congratulations to for breaking even in less than 9 months since the console`s launch. A great feat, considering that Xbox have never profited of their consoles in all their history. Xbox is leaking money everywhere while PS is profiting like never before.
Maybe ur used to illerate ppl in ur vicinity but I assure u, we know how to read over here.
Yea I love how people get a report and then just make stuff up. Notice the difference between Sony and MS. Sony is saying strong profits, MS just report strong revenue. They never say anything about profit. Hmmm
Maybe Xbox one day will get mercy out of the blue like Mixer
and xb still spending $$ billions levels
Their best option is to kill the console platform and become an interactive publisher like Ubisoft or EA. Become a publisher with Game Pass being your version of UPlay with Ubisoft. The billion dollar question is if Sony and Nintendo will allow Game Pass on their platform?
cough 15 billion!
Without Daddy parent company MS. Xbox would be rip for real
Just wait for the tools
Your Sony stocks must be doing great! I`m genuinely curious what Xbox execs think to themselves and say to one another when they read these reports from Sony?