- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Crypto Verse Will host an #AMA Session with @kingspeed_io
June 22, 2022, 9:04 am
Crypto Verse Will host an AMA Session with on 23 June At 02:00 PM UTC Venue Reward:- 100$ Rules Follow & Like and Retweet Comment Question & Tag 3
How is our income in King Speed calculated? Will earning money in this game be guaranteed?
What plans do you have to increase the attractiveness of your game? Will we see a Battle Royale game as well?
As the game expands and new cars arrive, will you add upgradeable items for the cars?
King Speed is an exciting game. Does the team have a special plan to add new cars?
By playing the NFT games, users can win tokens. NFT game will be easy method for people without crypto background to participate and win tokens. Where can I buy your tokens? Does entering game need to activate KYC? How a gamer rewarded when she wins?
What features will King Speed add to the new cars? Will we also have upgradeable devices?
Have you being audited` ? Have not heard you talk about that security of funds is what every investor craves for and plans to escape incase of insecurity if funds ,scams and rug pulls share with us please thanks ?
The recent Poly hack was a setback for all defi projects. I have seen many dexioprotocol tweets regarding updates on that hacks. How has dexioprotocol swap prepared to deal with this kind of threat?
What are your plans to increase holders and increase attraction? do you have any plan for NF integration in your platform? What are your partucnguyen24 increase holders and increase attraction? do you have any plan for NFT integration in your platform?
I understand that KingSpeed is an NFT car Racing Game. One of the major problem weakness of NFT games, they are, not gamer-friendly. It usually lacks gameplay and storytelling. What kind of gameplay and gaming experience will KingSpeed bring to us?
One of the differences between Kingspeed and other gaming platforms is that KingSpeed provides the opportunity to Free-to-Play. What are the limitations of playing for free? What advantages and benefits do usors receive if they invest money to play Kingspeed?
Play for earns a good mechanism to attract new players but there are players who join the NFT Game just to make money and not focus on playing the game. What do you think about this issue? What does the KingSpeed team focus on? The game or its monetization feature?
There are a number of projects doing something similar to what Kingspeed is trying to create and these projects are much earlier than Kingspeed when it has reached a higher investment and attract. How does Kingspeed plan to compete with projects earlier than them during this
Trend Move to Earn is currently very FOMO. Don`t know if KingSpeed plans to redirect the project from the basic Play to Earn to Move to Earn or even Drive to Earn?
Given that KingSpeed`s game concept is Car Racing, do you have any plans to hold big tournaments and events where all users can participate and be a part of it? If so, can you explain to us your plans for the tournament?
I am not a gamer, but I want to explore KingSpeed further and try it. So, for people like me, do you have any guides or tutorial videos for me to learn KingSpeed? If I want to sell my NFT in the future, how can non-gamers like me easily use and understand KingSpeed technology?
Is the KingSpeed designed primarily for gamers? What about the KingSpeed gamer community? Can they earn money even if they don`t play your game? Is it possible for investors to earn long-term returns by keeping your tokens?
I understand that users will have the ability to claim and use a simple and generic NFT car to start playing for free in King Speed, what will be the main differences between a free NFT and one that I can buy? What attributes will my simple NFT car have?
The difference between Kingspeed and other gaming platforms is that KingSpeed provides the opportunity for Free-to-Play. What are the free play limits? What advantages and benefits do users get if they invest money to play Kingspeed?
Partnerships play a key role in each project. So how many types of partners do you have? Do you have an ecosystem partner and a venture capital partner?!
Something that caught my attention is that your game is planning to launch NFT lending features in the near future so could you tell me about this interesting feature and how it could be added to an NFT game? How would this lending work within the ecosystem?
Has your team protected web games and others from all hacker threats that can harm everyone? And if that happens, what steps will be taken? Thx NFT gaming is trending particularly those featuring a P2E mechanism is clearly the new trend these days. Kingspeed has really attractive features. Can you explain Play-to-Earn mechanism and Free-to-Play in more details & how users can generate passive income from this model?
The only way monopolist in the world of games can be defeated is by bringing decentralisation into it. But this can only be acheived when crypto based games project join hands together. Are you planning to join forces with the likes of REVV, Ultra and others ?
How do you think a game can last for a long time in this market? What kind of options does the Kingspeed platform offer to the players in the game mechanisms, for example, can we play your game with our friends, organize events among ourselves and challenge them?
Kingspeed creates a complete blockchain gaming ecosystem that connects players, developers, communities, and distributors. What plans does your project have to bring the conventional players to your platform? How will you achieve that much needed mass adoption?
Unlike many projects that start with marketing, yours began with product development, which gives you a significant edge. Could you tell us about the incredible product you`ve created so far and how it`s positioned to solve the current DeFi problem? When are you going main net?
How many varieties of cars do included in your game?Were all these cars are customized by yourself or do any of the cars have resembles real-world cars? I know that KingSpeed cars are classified according to their power?Can you elaborate on this hierarchy ? There are a number of projects doing something similar to what Kingspeed is trying to create & these projects are much earlier than Kingspeed when it has reached a higher investment & attract. How does Kingspeed plan to compete with projects earlier than them during this time?
Game NFT Blockchain and P2E are becoming more popular, however most of the existing games that use this concept are too expensive for newbies. Will your games be affordable and accessible to general public,or have you taken any steps to appeal to a wider audience?
Besides racing and winning the race, what else would be available to do to get rewarded ? is it just racing ??