- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
"don`t use your fingernails"
September 12, 2021, 9:39 pm
"don`t use your fingernails" ...I`m sorry? that`s kinda unavoidable.
Except for security reasons
You don`t use samsung lol why do you even talk about it so much and I don`t think you would root it anyway
Yes and David Barnes` reply to my tweet about wireless power share was even less related and when I blocked him you said I was behaving bad. Are you joking me?!
Yes but still
Whats the tweet? (Im blocked)
As long as you don`t have them 2m long it`s kinda easy. I know same idiots who think it`s a good idea to use their fingers mainly. Why?
At least with that phone you don`t have to worry about it dying when it comes in contact with a speck of sand. Or having to baby and safeguard the thing every second of the day. Or worrying about how you`re going to pay your mortgage.
Gotta walk on eggshells when you buy this thing.
You can touch it with your fingernails, I think the warning is just asking you to not press on the screen with something sharp, which could be the fingernail :P
RIP if you have long nails
Self healing thing exists
JUST use ur fold as normal as u do Samsung didnt said not to use nails or pens just dont give more pressure... u can damage ur screen..
where does it say "don`t use your fingernails"
Exactly. I don`t have THAT big of an issue with the fold series cause it`s an extra screen and not the phone screen itself and it`s a very specialized device, but the Flip is really just not a good device to buy in my opinion because of the durability of the only relevant screen.
Yea. Foldable technology isn`t ready yet.
Ah ok, ya just normal pressure won`t be an issue, as long as you don`t push down hard.
That`s normal non-nail ussage. By nail they mean something like this (don`t have long nails, but the point`s still the same (Before you think otherwise, that`s my index finger)
I tried it as well, if you have short nails it can work but inconsistently. But are you using your phone like that? Lol
A fingernail on the display won`t damage it, it`s when you press on it that it will...I think. Like, a fingernail on a piece of paper won`t do anything, but if you press down hard, it leaves a mark.
Honestly I wouldn`t worry about it. It has the s pen now which you can actually out a decent amount of force in before it retracts. So unless you`re really pushing hard with your fingernail I don`t think it will be an issue.
That`s just sad imo
I`d say walk me through how your fingernails comes in contact with the display but nevermind. This is a reach.
Lmao okay... they need to be cut in that case.
Do you use your fingernails on your current phone ?
Huh? Who uses your fingernail on the screen? It witn even register as touch lol
That`s my only complaint and why I don`t want to get one