- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to
December 23, 2021, 12:05 am
Feel the crunch and weight of snow thanks to the DualSense controller`s haptics in Praey for the Gods, out now on PS5
These controllers are made so cheap. Everybodys getting drift in their controller so early
Is this a strandtype game?
What`s going on with modern warfare
This game is not as good as i had hoped
PlayStation read ya dm Im sick and tired of waiting on ya to reply
i never received my PlayStation code on Kickstarter!!! Please help!!!
Great game, completed it today after 18-19 hours on first playthrough. The open world surprised me quite a bit, so much more than just a boss rush. For $29.99 I felt ripped off. Not saying it`s a terrible game but for that price for a 5 hours length is ridiculous.
im turning off the vibration
Eat the yellow snow to restore your HP.
Ps5 controller is awesome
haptic feedback is corny
Did the official PlayStation Twitter page actually point a camera at a TV instead of using the Share option?
This game is absolute cheeks
When millennials become senior citizens, dial up internet will be their version of walking 20 miles in the snow just to get to school.
Xbox and PlayStation both Excited for the future of gaming
Yeah, that`s the gameplay people want. A boring walk up a mountain made slower and more tedious for no reason.
Plays better on Xbox
I`m so happy I backed PFTG back in 2016.. I have it on PC and it`s FIRE!
Anyone who has ps4 console that they aint using anymore am in need of one
XBOX CONTROLLER BETTER
Ive been looking to get this at some point.
Xbox crunches better