- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Gamecube memories were so awesome, the titles they released
August 6, 2021, 2:43 pm
Gamecube memories were so awesome, the titles they released. PS2 was the solidarity of turning into a hardcore lil kid.. Xbox 360 til now with Xbox Series S. Xbox has been a huge part of my life, my lifestyle, my friends, family. Xbox is life.
Games like assassin creed I have to play everyday or else Ill never finish them I love those games though. Ill look into Alan Wake even though I dont have a PlayStation
Im glad you have that man Thats a nice thing to have, I hope you keep it always. The gaming community can be very wholesome and welcoming, without a doubt Ive found a lot of friendship gems from gaming too
Art is great, video games exceed in that area. A lot of addictive songs come from video game soundtracks. Legit some of their idle songs make you wanna dance (halo or bo2 cough cough) Suppose I just gotta cut back on the multiplayer and delve into story games again
@KhaleesiVT Its also an escape. Its a plaform. A club. A friend group. A place, where I can be with my friends and just- have a good time and create memories with to share and repeat later. Skills to shine. A place where I can be myself AND motivate others to do so too.
@KhaleesiVT Video games and music correlate for me heavily. From the Final Fantasy soundtracks to Halo, Mario, TMNT, Streetfighter etc. Different artists with different styles. Music expands the experience while the story expands the universe. I love art. In all forms.
Video Games dont make people violent, people make people violent, while others are born violent and need help. Video games can be a platform the same way social media is, the same way with being on a stage performing. Gamechat, isnt the place to do harm. Act like adults.
At least Im addicted to video games and not hardcore drugs and alcohol, at least Im not selling my body, at least Im not plagiarizing, at least Im not being a pedo, at least Im not bullying, at least Im not acting violent and unleashing hate crimes and hurting people etc.