- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Good morning and a happy Monday, Twitter! How are
September 6, 2021, 12:49 pm
Good morning and a happy Monday, Twitter! How are you all doing today? Got any plans for the week? Maybe youre learning something new? Working on something cool? Tell me all about it
Really need to finish the changes to all my apps for iOS 15 so that Im ready to submit or have time to react to last-minute changes (new Watch screen sizes ) in a few weeks. And hoping there wasnt something really important in all those WWDC videos I havent watched yet
Working on a new app for hockey scores, stats, and news Working on IndieAppsCatalog and I got also by CSS so I am watching a lot of videos about features like the Grid, pseudo elements and similar
Trying to get CoreMotion to work for an app idea I have. The documentation is useful for getting the data, its just using it which is the problem for me. That and of course, job applications.
Pushing my next episode live, I worked a bit ahead. :) Also working on getting another release out the door. made macOS 11.5 available, so it was a whole lot easier to do it with our pipelines again.
Chapter 19 of SwiftUI Apprentice Book
Today I start the beta test of the new version of with the new SwiftUI elements. Frantically google translating a flood of Sanskrit customer feedback messages after my WhatsApp relationship analyser was featured by a publication for Islamic iPhone users... this world never ceases to amaze me .
Its new years (Rosh Hashana) in Israel. 3 day holiday and we are invited to a meal each day If you want to celebrate along, dip an (the fruit ) in honey
Morning Donny, just released my new app, I wanted an app that scanned an image from my photos for codes that did not require subscriptions.
The only thing that is (mildly) worrying me is the gap that there will be in my cv/work history. But then again, if a company is gonna discard my cv just because I decided to take the time to properly level up, I dont think I would like working for them
Just began my last week at my current job. The last few months have been quite tough, so I decided to quit. Gotta wrap things up, and then Ill be free to brush up on things that I wanted to properly study, meanwhile searching for a new iOS job.
Clearing space on my mac for Xcode 13 beta
Today I`m starting to learn an important topic for myself - Practical Core Data: A modern guide to the Core Data framework. Author . Please wish me luck :)
Im trying to figure out how to do this. Input from catalyst devs would be appreciated. Wrap my head around with RxSwift and Combine of course. It may take me a week though. But, I`m super excited to learn reactive programming and operator compositions.
Im building an app to prank my friends Its nice to take a break and do something just for fun
Making an app clip for the fun of it, implementing sso in my login flow written in combine