- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Got text telling me am due upgrade
November 12, 2021, 4:44 pm
Got text telling me am due upgrade currently have Huawei. Any recommendations welcome
Don`t get a 5g fone the quality of calls keeps dropping signal on a s20
Aye get rid of that phone cos they are probably tracking and logging your every movement!! Chinese spy phone
I`m due an upgrade too first time I`m unsure what to get. I`ve got the Huawei P30 pro. Mrs went from Huawei to Oppo and hasn`t had an issue. Seems to be the new Huawei. I still haven`t got a clue tho
Hold off till Jan, the new Samsungs will be released
Samsung s21 ultra is the best with 12gb ram which is one of the biggest ram, and has, amazing processor and great camera. It`s all in one phone
S21+ or ultra. I have the s20+ and its a cracking phone and camera
Motorola g10 , brilliant battery lasts for days.
I`m no jinxing it lol
Do yourself a favour and search xiaomi, unbelievable tech for the price
Thats all I can tell you really
An upgrade? Probably Gio van Bronckhorst imo
Dont change if your phone is ok? Go to sim only, will save you a fortune. Im on19 for unlimited calls& texts and 10gig
Lol send me your number and I`ll help
Pixel 6 came out this week
Not the same haha. I upgrade every couple of years haha
Oppo is the new Huawei btw if you go searching in any shops they do look decent handsets though . Samsung galaxy ultra range will always win but the s21 is a bit costly . Could always look for the s20 ultra , can`t be much between them these days
Samsung has a good battery life too.
Never had a Google phone. You`re right anything but apple.
I got the p30 pro and other than the battery not being as good it is perfect
I`m going samsung shortly A52s mid range but cracking camera and battery don`t need anything else. Waiting to see what blackfriday offers but likely buying outright then sim only deal as far better value
More than ultra HD lol
Yeah you`ll get an s21 for that if you`re prepared to sign up for three years
I was due in March, kept the phone on a 20 sim only. 120gb
S21 is a very good phone something new aswell if u ain`t had a Samsung
Battery is apparently brilliant on them
Excellent camera. Great phone had the 20 ultra and 21 ultra now. No flips or folds. Don`t trust the screens. This is just a bloody lovely phone.
Can video 8k aswell lol
iBlower 12 mini . Rest of phones these days are like flat screen TVs , well be needing a wheelbarrow for them to be mobile if they carry on the way they are.
I had s20 ultra and upgraded . Camera is unreal fones fast and nice screen size
Second this, phone is magnificent. Fast and long battery with amazing camera
so am i and i want away from them, cant get a signal in my house at all, 1 bar and no 4g lol. aye its a gd deal but im holding out for a new contract with EE.
Depends on your budget, but I`ve tried a few and it`s the most reliable of the androids
Samsung galaxy S21 is the business.........
I`ve been using them for years, 128 gb memory, 6gb/8gb processing, 5.7 inch screen
Samsung s21 ultra cracking cameras on them
Xiaomi are brilliant, have a look at the max 3
One is Rangers the other is Villa
Yh definitely the best phone I`ve ever had
I have a Google pixel 4, I like it, dnt like I phones....
I think they`re very good. Samsung are too. I don`t get the latest model now, there`s not much difference.
Yeah it`s amazing, my wee yin got the a51 which is good also
Ay there alright haha Ive had one for nearly 10 years now
Samsung 21 ultra is a beauty
I`ve got the same. Pretty happy with it but now Huawei have fell out with Google kinda makes getting a new one less appealing. Not sure what I want next. Might just keep this, send it for a service, new battery.
Wait til January for Samsung s22
Got the Samsung galaxy a52 5G best phone I`ve had an I upgraded from the bloody awful Huawei
Oppo is apparently the new Huawei
iPhone 12 Pro. Everything else is pish
Am on s20 no bad phone good camera here the 21 is better
Ive just gone from Samsung to iPhone and I wish I had done it years ago
samsung z fold is the one im wanting just now but need to pay 200 quid to get my contract cancelled. EE are doing a deal on the google pixel for black friday and getting an xbox with it worth 250, can always punt or give as xmas present if not into that
S21 best fone evere