- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Honestly the best feature of iOS https://t
July 2, 2021, 2:30 pm
Honestly the best feature of iOS
The first time I discovered that I had never felt more glamorous and sophisticated in my whole life.
No, the best feature is being able to minimize the video youre watching and still scroll through your phone
I like these post cause i and up learning more about my android lol
people be sleep on that feature so much
sick this feature isnt it? Only just heard about it after seeing this original tweet
No way that is my clock in number for work
Android has that
One of them for sure.
Not just iOS but iPad OS and MACOS
Idk if this a joke or not, but for people who doesn`t yse android, android does it too, and sometimes it automatically input those code on the app you are using when you recieve it.
Yea thats a great feature for every phone is so convenient
Hits different every timeeee
Androids have it
This is the 4929394921001003339304th time I`ve seen this post
got to say it really is but it has made me so lazy I always expect it to pop up and when it doesnt I get annoyed ahah
yall tweet this every month. we get it. The fact that ios users show this off weekly when it`s available on android too
incorrect. swiping up/ignoring calls. game changer
iPhone users and hyping random ish
Android u copy it from the message notification and paste in yo app. Heck, it can even write itself. Every "new" thing ios has is from Android
Only the 30942457839248745th time ive seen this tweet
Its the Password feature for me
android just put the code right on the code bar
but you have to type it yourself? :( True
Yes omg this tweet comes up every week we get it. stop it
What is your pin?
iphone users funny asf, yall think it`s only yalls phones that do that
The ONLY good feature, though
Its really this Yall tell us every 2 weeks
Can you not just click the number in the message
Well upgrade this meme now, Android also gives that.
Love it . Very convenient
What does this mean
How much money do u make from all these ads
Android users has been enjoying this for years. You are welcome
why is nobody talking about how depression and anxiety gives you severe memory loss
and when your scrolling through stuff and you tap the top left and it brings you back to the top
AGAIN?????????! On Android I can just copy and paste and it`s done
No other phone does that !!!
At least the 4th time this month Ive seen this post, and its only the 2nd.
WE CANT KEEP TWEETING THIS
Add up her snap guys (bitchmoodx) ads here come the android mfs
How many times am i finna see this tweet
Lol my Samsung has this too. Relax
If I see this tweet one more time
I be disappointed in myself when I go to type the numbers, but I already forgot the first 3 digits. So yes this feature is a savior
Android does it too. I just did it
uhh its been done.
Me trying to remember the numbers any other way: every single month......
Dont forget about our rose suctional vibrator too!! ads Check out THE BEST suction vibrator from Theyre the HOTTEST vibrators our right now! ads made me who i am today One of my favorite features is just being able to share the wifi password like this Now androids have this too.
Android has been doing this for a while now
Tired of seeing this damn tweet gotdammit You seem like the kinda person he hits forgot password a lot
Not only ios does this lol
Yep! Cause I be forgetting them damn four numbers that fast
No fr they did what needed to be done
Seriously the best tweet I have ever seen wow cant believe you thought of it
I have an iPhone but I do not understand what this is? Can some tell me, please?
stop it stop it iM TIRED OF THIS
Oh God Free Likes
Lol android also have that feature
when will yall stop tweeting this
You get it on the Samsung 21+plus Pro also
Nah this definitely Naw for real I dont even try to memorize them shits no more lol
So many people have got nothing better 2 do? REaLLY!
Samsung does it too
Android had that feature already
The fact I see this tweet 3 times month . Honestly the best feature of iOS When iPhone getting this? This not even iOS exclusive
dont yall get tired of tweeting this or the movie theater photo every week?
The question is how does it know ? Spooky af.
Fax I hated having to remember the damn numbers like probably the most recycled tweet ever
Yours doesn`t autofill the second you get the text
Go check this satisfying mask! Last day of their big sale! ad
This tweet comes back every month and hits wtf
fr, cus all I gotta do is tap on that and the code automagically goes on there.
Why does this go viral EVERY SINGLE TIME
yea yea we get it
Are you looking for someone to help with your SUMMER CLASS, TERM PAPERS, ESSAYS or do your Online Class? Dm: Text or WhatsApp +1 (213) 529-3321 how many times we tweeting this ?
I have never seen this tweet before just saying
samsung has it too lol
Wait till you see what iOS 15 can do
There`s always a "best feature on iOS" but what good have you made off any of them?
what is that-
To keep it a buck, this the best feature Android does this too...??
It goes away tho a lot when you hit the first number
Whats this the passcode to Im trynna see something?
oh brother not this again
Hmmm no, its no disturb.
THE BEST FEATURE
It is ... but a the same time .. why is my phone reading messages
I remember when Android started doing that during the Obama administration