- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I can`t believe that some people still think 60hz
June 6, 2022, 8:26 am
I can`t believe that some people still think 60hz on iOS is as smooth as 120hz on Android iOS is smooth, but stop justifying Apple keeping 60hz on the iPhone 14 because "60hz is as smooth as 120hz on Android"
So honestly for most 60, 90, 120 doesn`t matter. They don`t care. So for Apple to have a 60hz screen and deliver the experience the general consumer needs is just fine. Same if it were on the android side. That isn`t why most are buying the phone.
I am using 120 Hz on mid-range Android...and yes i say that it`s better than 60 Hz on 12 Pro Max.. Come on iSheeps !!!
120hz was common in Android device for a couple of years but iPhone just equipped that on the iPhone 13p series last year.Without doubt that Android 120hz is actually smoother than IOS 60hz,Apple has no excuses not to upgrade to 120hz.
Yes it isnt . 60Hz iPhone vs 60Hz looks smoother, but 60Hz iOS is even lagging asf for my eyes , cant go back
You are wrong, 120hz is more smooth on Android than on iPhone
This is what android still looks like to the iPhone people. Unless you only use a 160, you can`t tell the difference.
I tried the iPhone 14`s screen and iPhone 14 Pro`s screen with ProMotion on side by side. The difference from 60Hz screen was clear. Plus, the 14 pro has the same smoothness as android devices with 120Hz screen. Maybe they`re keeping the 60Hz panel to cut the cost down?
Its just a phone. I used 13 Pro and came back to 13 Mini. Its just fine. Nobody is gonna die. I dont know why people are so much behind all these things. Do something better. Seriously.
Dude ur talking about animation....first learn what ur talking about
60hz on android feels faster than 60hz on ios
ios has amazing animation
I use Both ngl even tho sum android phones got 120Hz screen I still be laggy. App lag sum times. IOS always been smooth. Like that
It`s not smooth, people who haven`t used 120hz on a samsung flagship justify apple, anyone who has used both notices it.
The animations might be just as smooth but not scrolling. Scrolling on 120 vs 60 is a huge difference regardless of wether its iOS/Android.
"Scrolling" smoothness matters Not "Animation" This what no one can understand 60hz on IOS only give on screen fps of max 60fps While 120hz Can Give upto 120fps
I changed to iPhone 13 from s22 due to battery issues, the display on s22 is way way better than iphone 13. People should stop justifying for apple lol
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn`t. I use an iPad Pro with 120 Hz. When I grab an iPhone afterwards, it feels super slow motion to me while my Samsung feels smooth ;-;
These people keeping justifying 60hz screen and thats why apple gives them the 60 hz. They deserve it.
iSheeps will only believe that.
Slow adaptation year for apple i guess. Seems like they just keep increasing their margin
i had to... WWDC22 Comparing 60hz from my phone to an iPhone (mother for example) I don`t see any difference whatsoever. Except maybe the excess amount of apps I see on the home screen. Lots of people just say this nonsense and stand with it and allow others to agree on their take, It`s childish.