- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I feel annoyed every time I look at this
November 25, 2021, 3:04 pm
I feel annoyed every time I look at this wasted space on iOS. They couldve arranged everything without wasting that much space.
I dont think this is a wasted space, it look good, but the other hand if you put a lot of things on the screen it looks weird and polluted
You want it pretty or you want space ?
Get yourself an Android so much customization unlike CrApple that wants to charge for everything my last CrApple was the iPhone 4 with skeuomorphism when Steve Jobs died it went to Crap so I left been with Samsung ever since and not turning back
Sometimes it helps because it looks less cluttered imo.
Honestly, 28 apps on one page is more than enough for me. I don`t want an ugly, crammed home screen. Even on Android I always only had 5 icons (apps/folders) on my home screen and a widget on the top.
I agree. They shouldve done it better long ago.
Samsung`s too. Why are the app so high from the bottom? I turn off the gesture hint so that`s probably why. Yeah we need to be able to place icons anywhere
I am believing in android takeover nowdays
U should look at my android homepage than... its all empty
Remove the Icon Labels and icon grind system, more customization and split scrn. Apple is a decade behind Android seriously
This annoys you, and 330 messages ? I would have a panic attack every time i look to my phone and see that i have that much unread messages
You always have something to complain about Even if they used this space, you would complain that it is full
I really like this space
Thats the space where we can see our wallpaper without any icon hindering
It`s worse on the iPad. Way, way worse.
Cluttered = bad Space = Good
It`s fine on smaller phones imo. On the Pro Max, yeah...
It used to be more spread out and that gap was smaller but then they added the ability to scroll through home pages from there so they made the gap bigger
I think I will try and arrange things a little bit different, if I cant move them, then surely I can arrange my appcons to fill in that wasted space. Time will tell. Plz be patient itll change soon enough
This tweet might just be the perfect definition of the word `nitpicking` lol
I`ve been complaining about this since the Max was released.
Same here but i got used to it
The space between the apps in the dock? I think the extra space is there to reduce the chance of tapping the wrong app.
iOS wants to give more like futuristic and background blur experience with smooth animations. I don`t know when android will become stable enough to properly show good animations while using or closing / opening apps.
I think it would be cumbersome if there was no space left. it looks good and practically usable.
I just wish we could place the icons wherever we want instead of having to fill up all the spaces before
Yeah I don`t get it what`s wrong with it?
I think a 5 row grid looks weird with these rounded square icons so mabie that`s why?
I texted u please answer
Apple knows what its doing...they might have a reason.