- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I`m due to upgrade my phone in a month,
May 27, 2021, 7:15 pm
I`m due to upgrade my phone in a month, what phone should I go for? Currently using samsung s10plus. Thinking the s21 ultra I should get. S20 plus seems to close in price but will still consider it, my only issue with s21 plus is the 1080p display because I`m use to 1440p
Ive been iPhone for years never liked my androids just think of what your going to use your phone for and call it a day lol 1440p to 1080p isnt going to make a difference on a phone screen so if thats your only worry get that
I got the iPhone SE for again, that small form. But man, the conspiracy of them slowing phones down is real.
@xXIMathiasIXx Edge. Iphone 6 was great when I first got that aswell back in 2015 because it was my first expensive phone
Indeed and it can survive anything
I`m about to get myself a series x and I couldn`t be any happier right now
S10 was my first (official) android coming from iPhone. My tablet and TV are Samsung, so I wanted them to be able to talk.
@xXIMathiasIXx It`s gonna be faster so that`s a given. If I were samsung I would have no idea what to do for s22. I will probably upgrade this year but will keep my expectations low because I have came from s8 to s10plus in the past and it was a nice upgrade but the s8 was still a gorgeous phon
I literally jumped from to 10 to 21. I like a smaller phone, so I didn`t get the Ultra. The 120hz is great but yeah it drains the battery quick and the 1080p was immediately noticeable. Camera is a step up, but I really want those ultra features.
still not enough zoom
I will tell you the difference between the S10 and s21 is not that far apart. Obviously if you`re going to go Samsung, you`re going to. I would save your upgrade until the 22 or whatever comes out.
Yeah you don`t notice it compared to the double wide one on the s10+, overall its a awesome phone, loads of storage and ram too at a respectable 12gb
Awesome :) I have thought about seeing how much an unlimited data bolt-on would be, cause it would be nice to have Xcloud as and when I wanted it without having to worry about going over.
Size comparison the 100x zoom is awesome I love the camera I just got my second Samsung ever and other than Motorola it`s my favorite.
I have the s21 ultra, its a awesome phone, just feels huge compared to s10+ My only gripe with it is I always seem to pick it up upside down
I was in the same situation. Switching from 1440p to 1080p really doesn`t make much of a difference after all. It`s all about the refresh rate. Moving to higher refresh rate is the real deal. Have you considered any OnePlus devices ? They are usually a couple hundred $$ cheaper.
I consider any brand including apple, If I were to go apple I would want to wait for the 120hz version