- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I`m gonna miss this layout of iPadOS 14… the
June 11, 2021, 3:42 am
Im gonna miss this layout of iPadOS 14 the new home screen on 15 feels so much worse
You can have your own picture on iOS15 home screen too!
Yeah. They built start menu for a reason.
Hopefully they reconsider thet widgets on the side, but Im a fan of having the option of hiding apps with the App Library my iPad screens need some work
Only 4 rows in vertical mode just looks silly on the 12.9
Wait what does iPadOS 15 look like? You share a screen shot on Twitter after your review, Drew is the beta stable currently.
Will miss the date and time on the top left thats for sure
I don`t get why we are now forced to have fewer apps per page? Why can`t the page layouts work the same as on iOS?
Well, at least we have the option to stay on iPadOS 14. Its 24 apps at once.
I agree on missing the compact icon layout. That should have just condensed the icons.
After many hours I found a way that I like 2 steps backwards 0 steps forwards
BIG MOOD . its totally gonna destroy the home screen i perfected over the years T-T Wait, so did they remove the task bar?
Backwards logic at its finest
On iPadOS 14 & earlier, I could never put any app on the home screen. I want all apps in the dock since you cant access spotlight when an app is open & the keyboards not connected. App Library in iPadOS 15 will help me a ton and I could finally put apps on the Home Screen Personally, I dont really care
Yes, its a tablet not a monitor
Absolutely not, iPadOS 14 felt half baked
They should have allowed us to put widgets on the Home Screen but also have the side bar thing.
Never said options were a bad thing! If it was me I would make it a toggle in settings for the old version. I just said that I like the newer one
Thats sad man :(
I have no apps on the screen just like a normal person.
Absolutely, will be giving the widget treatment to my iPad when the public beta drops Apparently he does
Very professional looking Wow, u look really handsome in that picture
In general, no. But with the focus feature I love it. Different home screens depending on what Im doing.
Personally I love the change, because I love having no apps on my home screen and just having an app library for all of it. I am going to take so much advantage out of that new space for widgets. I will miss though the time and date at the top left corner
As true as that is, you still dont
Theres no doubt about that They will suck till they finally allow them to function as buttons, imagine a now playing widget that people actually used Or a 2*2 widget that showed the actual battery percentage of all connected devices
But iPados 15 is still under developer testing version, not even close to public version, why some of people looks like they think this is the final version?
Yep they do
Nooo!! Completely agree this should not make it out of beta
Im on my iPad Air 4 rn comparing it and yeah , I dont understand why they would take away the feature to scroll thru a list of pinned widgets in exchange for puttinf widgets wherever you want. Why not both? The 30 apps at once thing is also confusing as hell
I absolutely hate it Two years ago when they introduced the smaller icons option it was a game changer, it felt like the logical next step, I even managed to place all my apps in a single Home Screen organized by folders and most used on the dock Now its widgets I wont even use
Yup, Im gonna miss it too 100% agree. The fact that the app spacing is less compact makes absolutely no sense. Why cant we just keep the same spacing as iPadOS 14. The portrait layout is particularly absurd
Is it purely because theres less apps on the home screen after adding widgets?
I get your upset it doesnt do everything you want, but I think youre beginning to cross the overexaggeration line
Can we still put the widgets on the side with the time in iPadOS 15?