- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I mean…Dynamic Witness Protection Programme? (vs what it looks
September 23, 2022, 9:13 pm
I meanDynamic Witness Protection Programme? (vs what it looks like on a real phone)
It is way too simple for them to solve its not like it is a real problem
It will be fixed soon I assume once google optimises the YouTube app
I have yet to see this on mine
That`s an app issue not the phone
Just update your YouTube App Man
Youtube is not optimised and dumb guy blames Apple
Cause it`s a screenshot and it obviously doesn`t show up in a screenshot
Most phone reviewers are pathetic, this is an app problem to an over engineered workaround.
How does your YouTube do this lol. Mine doesnt
Now delete the post
Yep, APPLE should get right on fixing the YOUTUBE app.
The same thing happened with mine, its just a bug, Happened with my Xr too
Alex you sure got "Dynamic" content
I am sick of YouTube`s incessant refusal to update their apps to make content more viewable on iPhone screens when it works perfectly in browsers and other apps.
Man, you just love framing googles optimization problems as Apples, dont you?
Glad it got resolved, I was surprised that a minor error like this requires a reset
That`s dynamic issue
You did a reset or a restart? Did to try restarting it?
Uh android fanboys. How cute
Its gonna take some time for apps to support it
Are you alright? I see two real phones there
OK, hear me out I am reading that comment
I am not having this problem and I have the new iPhone as well x
LANDSCAPE IS FOR VIDEOS. There i said it.
Why did you bring iPhone looks to your Android ? I have note 10 and i have never want my Note look like iphone lol
Get a iPhone 14 so that u realise how it works lol
...delete the tweet, than :)
It`s iJRedacted? we only love YouTube experience on Android is far superior
Witness protection lol
wow you really hate Apple haha.
That Dynamic Island is bigger than Apple`s to be fair were call it the Dynamic Bar
Not looking good at all
I hope this does not become the new standard regardless even after the fix you sacrifice allot of screen in portrait or landscape mode
Lol. It is shown what is practical and usefull. Full screen vs not so full
just turn it into landscape mode. Problem solved.
Hold up You need to reset your phone for it to work correctly??
I plan to keep my iPhone 13 pro max for a long time
I mean. YouTube problem for updating their app!
It`s really weired..
Blocked and reported
It`s not just the obnoxious size of Apples cutout, it`s also that it sits SO low in the screen. Most Android punch holes are at the very top edge of the screen. Apples punch has quite a bit of space between the top bezel and itself which exacerbates the problem.
This was the case earlier for me as well (left pic) but it automatically got fixed the next day (right pic). New iPhone with advanced dynamic island will fix it
Still disgusting....now tilt it sideways..
Being fair though, this is a Google Problem. They just need to update the app to make it not do this is all. Doesnt do this on my 13 Pro Max so expect it to be fixed soon enough.
"vs what it looks like on a real phone" unreal
It took me a second! Damn! I just watched video on the Apple Watch Ultra! I hope they fix that right away!
New Apple VR headset leaked folks! Update your YouTube app. I had the same issue as YouTube wasnt optimised yet.
Imagine not being able to critical think that its 1 YouTube app update away from being fixed.
Almost mocking iPhone lol
Weird. Ive tried on 2 other 14 Pro models. Same behaviour as mine. All updated to latest iOS 16 + YT app
Nope Hmmm how you seeing that?! Star Treak on the left