- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I saw someone showing his Android phone in public
January 22, 2022, 10:16 am
I saw someone showing his Android phone in public. This generation doesnt have shame at all.
iPhone 6 koraa you pull out
But what u just typed came out of an android phone err.
As if you also dont show your face in public
Mtcheeeeeeew. Is android phone leprosy
What exactly is your point now. Why can`t u just let android users be.
An "android" phone company gave iphone company screens... Don`t forget
Sia eno iPhone with home button you dey use .
It depends which Android
Ad3n Android no bi phone...tsw classic show of misplaced priorities
Theres nothing bad about using an android, honestly I was android user before switching to IOS it all the same cos they literally do the same thing just that one has a higher hype than the other, but it all serves us well at the end of the day
You ankasa you walk in public without shame.
You koraaa, you are showing your face in public, you no dey shy?
Person with iphone 6 don drop quote
U dey use iphone 5s dey talk shid
iPhone 6 users ne deydey
Ah this boy fool oo
N u probably using iPhone X Africans we have nothing but love to show off smh
This guy nor get shame koraa .... When you start dey use iOS ?
Udey sub Android users eii smh apple users also like begging android users for airtime... it`s not good oo
Why is not cell phone
But on a serious note android be good oo
What`s wrong with Android
Allow man to show off small wai
Ahh how can an iPhone 6s user sub Samsung S20 user...
Iphone is not achievement. Relax Yesu
This coming from iPhone 2 user smh