- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I switched from Android to iPhone today
March 31, 2022, 4:28 am
I switched from Android to iPhone today. I`ve literally never been so apprehensive about technology. The *only* reason I did was to be able to manage my kids` Apple devices and Facetime with them. Feeling... uneasy. Haha
Samegeneral settings->screentime->their linked accountbiggest parenting lever we own
I switched a few months ago after using Android phones since the G-1, and I have to say I still feel dumb when trying to do simple things for the first time. That being said I don`t regret the move. It was time for something new and I wanted to give iOS a fair shake.
Looking to switch back over to iOS. 99% of what I do on my phone is use basic apps such as Twitter, Discord, Gmail, and SMS. Might as well switch back to iOS which impo had better UX especially for non power users.
Indeed, as the operating system on a child`s electronic device, Android`s child mode is not reassuring and IOS is the only option.
It will be a lovely experience. Except the Combine API; you might find that upsetting.
Get a trial of AppleTV on your iPhone, stream 4k to your TV over airplay. Watch the feeling of unease drift away. As someone who has both phones, and not a fanboy, iPhones are amazing. Be open and give it some time.
Don`t worry, it doesn`t get better with time :)
Exactly. Everything about iOS looks and feels strange and out of my control. I switched mostly because of Apple watch but now i feel Fitbit is faar superior. I can rant on
I did this 2 weeks ago. So far, am not regretting it Miss my Google feed (forget the right term - the one you see after scrolling left) and direct/faster access to control devices at home (lights/temp/etc)
Been using an iPhone for the past year, there`s definitely a learning curve, but I`ve been pretty happy with it. Which one did you get?
FaceTime, airpod/keyboard handoff, kids device mgmt, etc all solid reasons to switch. Im glad that I did.