- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I think @joinClubhouse may be the most social of
January 24, 2021, 10:38 pm
I think may be the most social of all the social media apps in the market right now.
I don`t like classic phone calls I prefer text these days which is odd considering I grew up during a time when phone calls were fun & pretty much the only way to communicate outside of sending letters, but I`m intrigued by the clubhouse hype it sounds oddly fun.
Sadly, it`s only in Iphone.
Yes, it`s interesting to me, it rewards those who have high eq
Now if only Id get my invite already...
Well when tech dudes are bragging on Twitter all day long about it...Hard not to be.
Add me !
Man its so good but also a mess. Theres so much growth hacking, hidden selling, self promotion, cliques, etc. Theres ALSO people like you doing some real value adding
Agree. And the fact is not open yet bring another layer of quality. I am excited to have it open to public.
True, just pointing out that the majority of people I`ve seen on the platform are gravitating to situations where it`s "just content" and not as social.
Us normies cant get in, so it always feels like you tech people are just bragging about it online. Not fun for us
Ill have to follow you because as of now I dont see the social part. The townhall today about monetization was interesting though.
Too bad its only for Apple people. They are missing an entire segment of the world not launching on Android yet.
Its crazy how much I loathe being on phone calls but enjoy the clubhouse experience all around...
It makes my introverted heart sing. No pressure networking.
It`s only social if you are getting on the stage. Otherwise, it`s just a webinar.
I`m about to by my first iPhone just to use my invite. It`s truly the next thing.
They got plans for android? Would love to check it out
And it`s unavailable to android users as far as I can tell. Interesting!
Do you have an invite? :o
Its so social that gives me anxiety
Its not even close
I hope it stays and doesn`t go away like Blab.