- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
I wanted to test this
July 11, 2022, 3:39 pm
I wanted to test this. And was right.
Can confirm its true.
Its because Google wants to try to make iPhones look slow when they get the opportunity to. iPhones are always faster at everything else.
my iphone x on ios 16 b3 complited in 14 sec
Use Cercube YouTube
But apple apps feel slow too
Why does my iPhone download it 10x faster? Hold up, was this on a 5G Wi-Fi connection?
The devices are on wifi. This could just be how your router and devices are using bandwidth. Not a fair way to test at all.
do people still use that download feature on youtube
Hows the s22 ultra though?
anddd that downloading works in background on Androids.
Probably apple is restricting the modem speed to save battery
I think you answered your own question. Apple, Google & Microsoft always make their own Apps work better on their own platforms. MS Office has always been better on Windows than Mac, but not because of Apple.
its common apple always promote their own and let down competition by self
Think of PIP in YouTube on iOS (without having to use Safari). A specific example of a feature Google restricts on iPhones. Then again, some Google Apps actually have extra features on iOS compared to the Android versions (which seems backwards). So who really knows.
Now for the million dollar question: Do you think this has to do with iOS or Android or with how Google codes the App for each platform?
Facts lol always an excuse
Lol i know I love impersonating the apple fan boys lol
Wow. Imagine being able to film to flagship phones with a third one just to prove a point about download speeds relatable