- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
If you asked me last year that is it
December 19, 2021, 9:07 pm
If you asked me last year that is it a great financial decision to spend 400$ on a watch i would have definitely said NO NOT AT ALL but here am i using an Apple watch For about 8 months and no cap it is by far one of the best tech products i have purchased this year.
Stop lying to these people lmao I bought the series six & sold it three months after having it
Bro r u using series 6?
I do agree a good smartwatch brings a lot of quality of life improvements
Ive been a lot fitter thanks to my watch too (not an AW tho)
Agree! Just wish battery life was a bit better. But I just turn off Always-On and that gives me much better battery.
For $130 you would get a more advanced fitness smartwatch with a 3 week battery. Amazfit GTS 3.
I have lost over 15kg in just 2 months and my watch played a major role in this journey thats why i posted this apple watch appreciation tweet haha.