- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used
November 24, 2021, 2:30 pm
Instagram on any Android phone I have ever used is still laggy, buggy, and just..... poorly optimised.
Android phone hardwares are great, but the apps aren`t optimized.
Dude i have no problems with it what is going onnnn????
maybe its time to buy ur first $100+ android phone
It`s not optimized at all. Too many versions of Android to be so.
It`s literally 16:9 for me It`s so poorly optimized
yes, sometimes the explore text goes all the way up covering the status bar..
Wait till you use Twitter and Reddit on Android lmao
It works perfectly on my Pixel 6 Pro. No issues so far
The Instagram on my Android phone has been down for over a week now....it`s just a blank screen without any feed. Weird.
My wife`s S10+ and my Mate 20 Pro have zero lag, no bugs & optimization seems on point... the difference between Apple and Android phones is more about the ecosystem, I hate the way the iOS ecosystem controls one and monetizes basically everything. I want to choose how, what etc.
Never faced that with instagram but can agree if you are talking about Twitter
Instagram is okay, snapchat is very bad.
tbh I`d say this was true 2 years ago but they`ve finally added page animations and transitions. Before everything changed statically as if it was a web app.
And most importantly, the quality when using Insta to record stories or take pics on Android is uh...messy
Hey bro, I`m planning to buy S21U this black friday, expected to drop to $900 or $850. Should I wait for S22U? Even tho $1200 is a bit too expensive for me. So will S22U really be that much better to justify paying $300 more than S21U? Please let me know as black friday very soon
Agreed, dont even start with Snapchat!
Never used ig on an iPhone so I will just stay shut
Same goes for twitter
What phones you used? I got 0 fkin problems on S10 and S21. No lags or bugs.
I will try it Same with Twitter for me
And you cant even use ultrawide camera
Never tried the Pixel 6 yet, so I don`t know about that one