- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
_______ is the most underrated iPhone feature
April 25, 2022, 4:11 pm
_______ is the most underrated iPhone feature.
This battery widget. No other operating system, not even macOS shows ALL connected devices battery in one BUILT IN widget. Handoff I think its apple wallet, As someone who swtiched to iPhone a couple of years ago, its far superior to anything android had when I switched, use it all the time, I think it`s the only thing I`d miss if I switched back
copy n paste between apple devices.
Their vibration motors
Using it as a telephone
Long pressing the space bar and moving the cursor on the keyboard. Great for editing text.
Physical mute switch. I`m praying Apple doesn`t remove that anytime soon.
Back tap and Animoji/Memoji ( android only have ugly rip offs of Animojis/memojis )
airdrop- its just fast af n easy to use
Airdrop > swoosshhh
3d touch too bad they killed it
Handoff: continue your work from your iPhone on other Apple devices. Works with tens of apps like calls, safari, messages
2FA text auto fill on keyboard, Apple wallet for tickets, vaccination and transit cards. I wish text scanning were better, Id use that a lot, but its not accurate.
Mac iPhone call integration
Copying something off from your phone and pasting on your Mac
Whoever came up with this for iOS deserves a raise Pasteboard synchronized with Mac
The physical silent button?
For those of you saying oh the auth code feature was on android first you must be struggling today. The question was what iPhone feature. It doesnt mean an exclusive iPhone feature. Features can be shares across devices/platforms, and often times are. Yall dense today
Triggering Android users is the most underrated iPhone feature.
you can put on Files something and its available on all your devices
Guided access. Works great for restricting anyone within an app, what they press and which part of the screen responds to touch. Perfect for kids
Copy and paste in cloud is good
The mute switch for sure because everything else is available on Android and then some.
Text look up definition & Auto Readers View in Safari
Inertial scrolling and instant pinch response
Sign In with Apple. Maybe not an iPhone feature specifically, but an Apple feature thats prominent on iOS. Other than that probably Airdrop or Universal Control
Copy and paste from a photo?? Pretty great IMO
Stand-alone vibrate switch
Wifi passsword sharing with people in your contacts - saved ages at grandparents` houses with long wifi passwords
The weird bugs in the calculator are underrated. People could die from eg incorrect drug calculations. Eg try AC AC +/- swipe x = on iOS 15.4.1 For life and death stories see Force torch back then..
iPhone is the most underrated iPhone feature.
Not being an Android phone. Unless an Android user is going to state that Android phones also have that feature? Somehow?
Probably AirDrop. You dont realize how amazing it is until you dont have it.
Force Touch, oh wait
Ill go with one of the recents, hide my email.
password manager integration, bitwarden/lastpass etc. Much quicker and smoother than the Pixel I use now
Drag and drop FaceID. Ask Android users like me. It totally sucks on Android
Definitely 3D & Haptic Touch
Efficient software, good battery life, good standby time
the silent mode switch
3D Touch the keyboard to move the cursor and select/deselect words or phrases
Privacy protection with iCloud +. Btw android doesnt has this because google dont want you to protect your privacy
password save with inbuilt 2FA ..just works seamless with apple ecosystem Cross device copy paste
3D touch. So underrated even Apple forgot to include it in its recent phones.
Back tap. People use it so less!
Sending the flight number which when clicked, can be tracked
Drag and drop Overcharging (was there way before wireless charging)
Im a huge fan of airdrop, screen recording, Apple Cash (texting cash without going to a third party app) and Apple Pay. Dont know if they are all underrated but they are definitely my favorites.
EDiTinG yoUr HoMe ScrEEn
Tap on the clock or battery icon to go on top of the page
Reading mode on Safari. I know Firefox, Edge etc have it, but so far, nothing has worked as well for me.
Universal Scroll to Top when tapping on top part of screen.. Its the main reason I cant stand using Android
Continuity between macbook and iphone is just unreal
i`d have to say the mute switch! i kinda miss it on the iPads if i`m being honest.
Why is everyone in the comments is like "android does that". We get the point bro. Android does a lot but so does iOS. If you actually read the original tweet, it`s the most underrated iPhone feature. Most of us don`t give a damn if "android can do that".
Dont know if underrated but I love Shortcuts.
Code from messages! Copy and paste between Apple devices.
Showing 9:41 on each and every screen
Ability of Jailbreak
No nonsense bathtub Notch
AppleCare System wide gestures like drag and drop(text,images) in between apps
Tap top of screen to scroll all the way to the top of pages.
My 6s still runs well enough. That is an awesome feature imo.
This bbbitch right here you can be in a coma but if that shitt went off youll wake up right away Speak Selection / Speak Screen
Having an iPhone is the most underrated iPhone feature