- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
It doesn`t matter what we tell in a review
October 5, 2022, 3:45 pm
It doesn`t matter what we tell in a review. Majority of consumers want bt calling, BP, Temp, SPO2 on every low budget smartwatch launched. They won`t use it and don`t care about quality or accuracy. They just want all those features and under 2k or 3k budget.
Our research conclusively shows, time & again that consumers are ok with a device that looks like a smartwatch, has features of a band at the price of a band. Exactly what Indian brands are doing very successfully. For most, smartwatch is unnecessary, complicated & expensive!!
This is the reason I don`t prefer buying budget segment smartwatches. Why should I need a calling feature in a watch (subjective) despite having a full sized smartphone in my pocket. Personally I intend to spend that amount (6k to 7k) in buying casio. (Not about activity tracker)
Matter of trend. e-waste in 2 years.
true. If really want to buy a device, consumers should not buy blindly by seeing a review. Need to experience in the store and can buy online or offline only if they like the product.
Like wise they want 4 camera in phone
It`s similar to having more lenses in a phone. They might not contribute to the image quality, but it does help in elevating your social status. Especially in the budget segment, features and looks matter the most whereas functionality/accuracy takes a backseat.
I think it`s more for bragging rights than anything else. "Hey look my watch can do 30 different things. Even Apple Watch can`t check BP."