- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
It will be interesting to see: 1) Is $SNAP`s
October 21, 2021, 11:12 pm
It will be interesting to see: 1) Is $SNAP`s miss just a SNAP issue? 2) What proportion is iOS changes and proportion is supply chains? 3) Does poor iOS mean --> CTV $? 4) If $ROKU beats and raises again, is this the quarter ppl realize that connected TV is a new Internet?
I think this is an excuse and we won`t hear it from other platforms. We`ll have to wait and see.
Mgmt responses: 1) No 2) They`re intermingled - so couldn`t specify the proportions within the driver for the shortfall 3) Noone asked 4) May be.
$ROKU and $TTD earnings will be particularly interesting to digest.
He`s providing you the answer while still making you think about it a bit. Those who can best read between the lines, have a sense for the future & take action in the early stages w/conviction, will be the ones who win exponentially. Risk? Yes. Reward? --> $ROKU
Think this could have a material impact on the entire AdTech industry? Marketers cut ad budgets due to lack of inventory.
I believe 1) is true. Smart people I follow say that Snaps DAU increase comes largely from India. People jumped boat as the government shut down Tiktok. ARPU over there is minimal, though. Not sure whether its true. Is this supply chain thing some sort of fogging?
Counting on it $roku great research Ophir
Some interesting names off the back of this news: $APPS - primarily Android $U - last report said they are navigating iOS changes well, possibly benefiting $APPL - meaningful ad revenue stream?
take note guys. Some people ponder, some people already deep in the research
Idk why I feel like $pins is different on the tracking. They know the user data of the customers based on their searches. Not much like any other social media who tracks all your outside influences
Tomorrow could be really bad due to broader $snap implications given the run weve seen and suspect volume past 3 sessions . . .