- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
“Jim Ryan doesn`t care about indies” “Jim Ryan only
September 21, 2022, 6:31 pm
Jim Ryan doesnt care about indies Jim Ryan only wants safe AAA games Another anti Playstation narrative ruined.
Lol, Jim is often so misunderstood because of his of his blunt nature
jimbo loves indies so much he had to close Japan Studio and buy a PC porting company instead
Jim Ryan hate started with Xbox influencers and then moved to American gaming media and then came the PlayStation clout chasers on Twitter who jump on the bandwagon for followers... I keep asking why is Jim Ryan hated... The man had the best launch lineup in PlayStation history
Yeah Cause Kena and Sifu and Stray and Little Devil Inside are Big Triple A Games
kinda touches on the "demotion" topic. Interesting stuff.
Better stop caring about jumping and bird games ffs
here`s your answer to the lack of JRPGs on the PS4 and PS5 made by Sony. They`re not making enough money and Jim Ryan doesn`t want to lose any more money making games that don`t sell well. Thank you for posting this. Ukno whats crazy about this? I remember during the early days of the PS4 everyone made fun of Sony for caring to much about indies. Now the narrative is that they dont care.
Shuhei is such a gem. Its very interesting to hear that Jim Ryan pushed for the indie initiative though. I dont necessarily agree with the way Jim Ryan says a lot of things, but hes on point in certain regards.
Another narrative down the drain
Full interview link ?