- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Learned from scholars today: puwet in Tagalog
August 29, 2021, 7:28 am
Learned from scholars today: puwet in Tagalog. Lubot in bisaya. And ubet in ilocano 3 different ways to say ASS lol. Now well know when youre talking about us
Good afternoon. I know manager that word Lubot .im visaya....lol have a nice day
Wow u know how to speak our language...
bisaya here also..count me in sir..
Good Day, Manager! Im hoping to be one of your luck scholar. Here are my personal information; Name: Chandarly pescante Age: 36 years old Address: San carlos city negros occidental Gender: female Nationality: Filipino Civil Status: Single Occupation: Dispatcher Device: Android
we also have our own in kapampangan dialect and lot more in different dialects HAHAHA the diversity of Tagalog hahahaha
Make everyone confused on where you are really from
Name: Jessie Bellones Age: 35 Gender: Male Loc: Negros Occcidental Divice: android phone I play alot of games like ML, League of Legends, Dota 2 and RPG games,Ill grind the quota till I exceed it. I want to be a scholar because I want to help my family during this pandemic
Hey i am willing to one of them