- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
let me do a definitive ranking of this that`s
June 4, 2021, 3:33 pm
let me do a definitive ranking of this
thats a terrifying sentiment, thank you
i am good at swimming! and kayaking and paddleboarding and wakeboarding. idk what youre putting in this arena.
oh the fear is of verbal/social confrontation so it wouldnt be a factor in your hypothetical arena. i love competitions!!
Dont waste your sympathy, I apologise instead for being British
ily but xe is so much stronger than me and i do not think i would have a choice in the matter
No Im br*tish
youre right though i would have SO many questions about the rules also, if we bring my cousin into the mix, do we have to fight eachother, or do we get to be on the same team?
i appreciate your confidence in me but atlas & i have discussed this and i would lose to him (though xe doesnt want to fight me) <3 we determined the only person id have a chance against is because we are equally inept at fighting see below: a helpful chart we made gwen i think you`re the tallest...? and i think you can be scrappy /pos. also i don`t think corey has the heart to fight you so after they`ve taken out atlas you can emerge from the shadows and go in for the kill
2. i am very confident that corey will place second (the placement of everyone else does not matter). i put cor in an arena and they`d probably say some shit like "fun! :D" then ask me several questions about the rules. if i ask them to fight their hardest they will
3. ok atlas u have huge muscles and i think you`re pretty cool but if i ask corey to win against u they will. also i heard u can`t swim so if i fill this arena with water then what
4. eira bc I think he is a lover not a fighter <3 i think i can imagine them reasoning why everyone should NOT fight (for my amusement, which is no fun). he would hesitate to fight cor or gwen and that empty second would be her downfall