- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
LOL by that time GME will be $5m per
July 19, 2021, 2:44 am
LOL by that time GME will be $5m per share
Yay, now I can play solitaire on my tv
I can`t honestly see this taking off. It`ll just go the way of Google Stadia - die. PS has PlayStation Now and xbox/PC/android has Xbox Gamepass. Even valve`s cloud gaming thing didn`t take off after publishers and devs pulled their games.
I don`t have a witty response... This is just stupid... Netflix should worry about adding movies that aren`t B films, straight to DVD or movies I already own and bought from blockbuster 20 years ago. I`m on the verge of cancelling.
Lol her last name is MOON
Hmmm interesting they want people to sell GME because of this news ! HODL
Lots of MSM news about this. You know the drill whenever MSM promotes anything. RUuuuuuuuuN!
Not worried for $gme. Netflix churns out a hit once in a while, doubt theyve got their finger on the pulse of gamers.
With one game developer? Good luck! Didn`t Melvin Capital acquire a large position in NetFlix? I wonder if someone didn`t write a strong letter to Netflix to get them to announce this? Just a little headline to give the algos an excuse to pump and dump NFLX (aka acquire bagholders) and dump GME even more?
I would be happy with 10k. Not sure of the economics of 5m. They wouldn`t allow that. They aren`t even allowing 1k right now and now we find out they have been manipulating VIX
Dont forget this story is a rehashed news story that they re-released to justify GMEs downward price movements. GameStop will never need to compete with games that you play with a TV remote
Charlie, I figure you are the man to ask about this. Is there a penalty for not paying out a dividend as a short seller? I have been looking for answers and can`t really find anything online. This is assuming a crypto dividend is confirmed. Thanks for everything that you do.