- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
March NPD Results Hardware 1
April 25, 2022, 2:33 pm
March NPD Results Hardware 1. Switch 2. Xbox Series 3. PlayStation 5 Software 1. Elden Ring 2. Gran Turismo 7 3. Kirby Forgotten Land 4. MLB The Show 22 5. Horizon Forbidden West 6. Pokmon Legends Arceus 7. WWE 2K22 8. Mario Kart 8DX 9. COD Vanguard 10.SOP Final Fantasy Origin
I`m genuinely surprised at GT7`s numbers
Yeah Series S is a lot cheaper and easier to find.
When does Nintendos financials release? Did I miss the year report?
MK8DX just won`t give up!!
Man, horizon just came and went huh?
PlayStation is dead. thanks jim ryan
Hardware is split actually; heres the breakdown Hardware (units sold): 1. Nintendo Switch 2. Xbox Series X|S 3. PlayStation 5 Hardware (sales $s): 1. Xbox Series X|S 2. Nintendo Switch 3. PlayStation 5 Additional: Xbox broke their hardware sales records for March
Elden Ring still on the top. As its said its their best March ever, and the previous best March was March 2011, they have sold more than 433,000 units in March 2022. Gran Turismo is a juggernaut franchise, it sells like hot cakes
Xbox was also first in dollar sales for the month of March and the entirety of the first quarter of 2022.
Dude precise its for US.
To be very honest. I think Proper comparison between PS5 and Xbox series X can`t done until the production issues are solved. But i hope both these systems sell really well.
Seeing Triangle Strategy in 16 is great with so many titles released on March. Is it good for an SRPG? I am almost done with my 1st playthrough and it has exceeded my expectations completely where the story is going and how the choices had affected the journey.
Good to see WWE 2k22 in the list. At last a wwe game that is selling well. Previous entries were very poorly optimised and i think they were financial failures. I hope 2k22 embarks a new chapter for the series.
Is there a reason xbox keeps beating ps5 on the charts. It`s pretty surprising
Expect xbox to do even better when them first party games start dropping
Elden Ring is the KING.. Hype was real in case of this game.
Who is still buying Vanguard?!?
Xbox doing this well without dropping any first party games damn
I tht hfw and gt7 were a disaster It has been so incredible to watch the Switch as well as it has been these past 5 years.