- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
me, a person who rarely goes out: wow I
January 15, 2021, 2:04 pm
me, a person who rarely goes out: wow I wish I had a rugged, durable, waterproof smartwatch with gps and a flashlight to assist me on all of the cool adventures I go on
Go hiking, it`s very fun
Shouldn`t be too hard, relatively speaking of course. You could probably stick components from an old smartphone into an arm mounted case and have a similar effect
you mean a smart phone that is less practical?
Maybe look at the caterpillar branded phones? Not so powerful, but are meant to be used outdoors. Don`t know so much about watches tho
the survival man brain is strong
It`s like when we were kids and wanted the spy watches from book fairs with the magnifier and secret message capsules
look into g shock watches!
I don`t really go out much myself, the only time I do go out though is when I need or want to get something from a store or buy myself some thai milk tea with boba at my favorite place to get or have to go to work
There`s a model of Samsung smartwatch that I have bookmarked that has a mod you can download onto it that turns it into a digital Pipboy. It`s pretty legit.
Genuinely me. I bought a tactical pen and a paracord bracelet and lanyard. Will I need them? No, probably not. Are they super cool? Yeh
i want a pip boy basically not one of those replicas but like, something that serves the same function