- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
My very simple wishlist for Fortnites Locker: - Let
June 1, 2021, 2:41 am
My very simple wishlist for Fortnites Locker: - Let me preview gliders on my skin - Let me preview all pickaxes on my skin My very simple wishlist for Fortnite BR: - Let wraps be applied to cars
My simple wish for the fortnite creative team ..... give one of my skins a look Pwease ? My wishlist for fortnite item shop -Let me preview gliders and pickaxes in the item shop to see if they match my skin -Also wraps My wishlist for fortnite BR: -Put me in a bot lobby every 50 games so I feel good about myself
Our wishing list contains one point and it would be to have you as a customer! I want car skins as a new cosmetic type personally. I wanna drive bumblebee or the batmobile
In the Item Shop, they should let you preview a skin`s backbling on your current outfit.
One thing I would like see is Preview Emotes with Item Shop skins
I REALLY WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHECK THE BACKBLING OF ANY SKIN IN THE ITEMSHOP ON YOUR SKIN
man thank you so much! <3
I think fortnite needs to add the purchase date of every cosmetic
champion skin is so bad i legit thought it was a default from this picture -_-
Yeeeahhhh.... forgot about that
hello ricky I can`t find the unlisted fortnite videos playlist :(
It would be nice if they added new pickaxe emotes besides point it out. Hell, they can maybe even try to add an alternate animation of you have duel-handed pickaxes equipped instead.
You can use the point it out emote in PR to show ur pickaxe. I think u gotta go in the phone booth or use a grapple for it to work
Point for Chapter 1 (And the motorboat) They were more basic, but they were cool with wraps My very simple wishlist for Fortnite Creative: -Add an island preset for every POI/named location in the game -Add every weapon and item to ever be added into BR into Creative mode including Mythics and Exotics
Amazing combo my guy
I would just test combos in party royale/creative but in party royale you don`t have pickaxes and in creative you have to start a match to use it [ignore combo, accidentally changed the backbling] We need this ngl. It`ll make the locker better
big fax, ive put on so many combinations i thought would be nice but looked trash in-game
YES WE *NEED* WRAPS ON CARS
also for the love of god let us drag to rearrange presets PLEASE
I wanna fill up ALL of my locker preset slots but damn it`s so much work when you have to go in game just to make sure the color of a glider/pickaxe works well on your chosen outfit
I could see that happening in the future