- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Never Forget: “We ain`t paying $70 for games” -Xbots
February 1, 2021, 10:43 pm
Never Forget: We aint paying $70 for games -Xbots
You aren`t going to cry and throw a fit because more people get to play this game? Or did I miss it?
So you decide to show a PlayStation published game? they said first party games would be 60, obviously cod will be 70 dollars
When they realise they have to pay $70 for a game Never thought id see the day where Microsoft would have to ask Sony for permission to put a game on Game Pass
Poor JayDumb He trying his best to damage control a Sony Studios 1st party game coming to the Xbox platform Xbot meter of.. Playstation 1st party games on Xbox HoesMadEdition It`s $59. $69 for you mugs only. Who buys crappy baseball games anyway?
$62 dollars for me After taxes here Jay that`s almost pushing 100. But I know I`m going to play the crap out of since I played over like 200+ hours on 20 and really liked it. So I`m going to get 21.
Says $60 on the MS now? "but that`s a PlayStation game". Haven`t read a single comment I just know someone will say it
I buy all my games
Your right I`m not
That costs me $79 dollars Canadian
I will use my 10 Xbox credit still not paying $70
I pay for my games on the ps5 not sure what the big deal is and we pay around $99-$124 Depending on day one or $79 if you shop around so I laugh when people carry on about an increase
Correction: They said "Microsoft didn`t bump game prices by $70 like Sony did", which is still correct.
Sony is publishing the game on a Microsoft console
<---Rarely pays full price for ANY game. Sales are my friend.
wow a PRE ORDER, pre orders cost a lot more than the game itself
Cause it is made by SONY
Wait that`s not a first party title?
Still crying for ex clusive?
Wheres the PlayStation logo??
Honestly they shoulda dropped the show after mlb forced their hand n had san diego studios make a AAA game on their own. Branch out of just making baseball game
Ill JusT WAit Till ItS oN GaMePaSS-every xbot out there
This the same as pc version?
No one cares for baseball in the UK and most of Europe. its Fifa all day.
who would have thought that a $70 game by sony would be there first banger
They don`t buy it. Even if the best game in the world would release on Xbox, Xbots are like "Let`s wait for gamepass!".
they will pay it! and they will love playing a 1st party game
Every time Xbox "gamers" sees a game No more exclusive The fan base of 110million didn`t buy the game so realise everywhere
Just wait till the narrative comes out that Sony is making Microsoft people pay $70 for games so Sony is anti-consumer and a horrible company. You wait itll happen
To me this is one of the dumbest arguments Ive seen on Twitter so far by ms folks. Theres $60 games and $70 games on both consoles and both sets of fan bases are buying them. Bottom line