- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
No Grealish, and a Champions League winning Left-Back sacrificed
June 13, 2021, 1:03 pm
No Grealish, and a Champions League winning Left-Back sacrificed for a right back?! ENGCRO
And that Sam is why we wont win this tournament
Subs: Henderson, Johnstone, Shaw, Grealish, Henderson, Rashford, Coady, DCL, White, James, Saka, Bellingham. 2 GKs, 3rd RB in James, but no Sancho . Need one player (Ideally Sancho, but Sterling / Rashf) with pace to run in behind, Foden/ Grealish don`t do that... both similar
No Grealish or chilwell ???it`s the Bamford effect .
I don`t think England is hoping to do much defending. Defend by attacking, look at the front four!
Haha! What a face x
Unreal , no grealish wow !
I love how England keep finding new ways to look ordinary
Gareth Southgate knows what he is doing. Give him the peace of mind to do his work as a the boss
Walker instead of James
Exactly the same face im currently pulling
Tbf Chillwell has been playing as wing back but Shaw should be starting Tbf
Can she play left back it seems we need one
I love you, you`re beautiful and smart
- Trippier starting at LB when he has ever only started 4 games there in his career - Mings is a walking penalty, shouldn`t even be in the squad ahead of Konsa and Tomori - Two defensive midfielders - Sterling somehow in ahead of Grealish and Sancho who isn`t even in the squad
Yes it`s bad but still not as bad as that hat!
Sam she is absolutely beautiful
Southgate`s selections have to be questioned lately. You can`t take players who aren`t fully fit to tournaments, you have to play people in form and shouldn`t play people other than in their best position. He`s guilty of all these mistakes I`m afraid
No time for tactical teams its not PlayStation, its the best players every game end of, 110% balls out every game southgateout
Would have been Shaw, but yes agreed.
When you have a natural left footer No elite manager does that I hope it doesn`t backfire
Well take a Andrea Roberts she looks quick x
Replaced by Sterling too!
Molly is unimpressed Maybe hes thinking impact sub last 30mins when Croatia might be tiring? Also I hope Molly is looking forward to her first competitive England competition game
If we win itll all be forgotten about
Probably deserve to lose based on that tbf. Hopefully we win despite the selection.
Two keepers on the bench and outfield players not making the squad
Don`t understand why we are not playing a natural left sided player in their best position?? Makes no sense.
A strange lind up picking an out of form Sterling as well
The Southgate effect Thats how I feel about Sancho not a Man Utd player right now
Southgate ...... The tactical genius
only thing holding England back is the manager