- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others
April 25, 2022, 1:33 pm
Nowadays l delete some apps to accommodate others. Otherwise, l think most people are having app fatigue. I want to know what makes you delete a mobile app you downloaded.
If they`re Internet consumers
Im very particular about this too. I wont keep any extra app that I dont use. I hate a cluttered screen, its take load on my brain it feels!
Not using it for so long,especially when you thought it will.
I think both Android and iOS have a feature to deactivate least used apps, which you can then allows you to view and delete.
Juzi, IG recommended I add my YOB on their platform; wasn`t feeling like I wanted to.. the frequent bothersome popups that interrupted every other thing, made me uninstall that app
If I haven`t used an App in a week i don`t need it
Partly, it is. You wouldn`t delete an app if it was useful. Get more space, hide it,z and use it later when need arises.
Unnecessary adverts popping in an app
Incidentally, which one are you on presently?
Relevance. And you out grow some
Majority have access to your private data. Avoid!
The moment i notice it`s been weeks without using them, i delete.
Coming across better apps offering similar functionality
Weh, at times you cant avoid them, Jaber. The last time I ran mad in 2017 when I was borrowing to settle the other. I was in a crisis of 78k. I know it`s abnormal.
Ni kama telegram wherever takes you there ikikubore you definitely delete the app
infinix, Tecno and itel users have this problem
Some apps lack content value to give users an incentive to come back. Or they fail to deliver the value that they promised when marketing to me. Poor usability is a big reason why I delete an app.
If I do not use it regularly, and if it`s functions are not hastle free
I only delete, the loan apps otherwise I would have them if they don`t rind me of my poverty.
Space used it. But now thanks to clouds. I buy space
Just upgrade your phone.