- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
People using “iPhone reactions” on group chats with Android
November 25, 2021, 1:08 am
People using iPhone reactions on group chats with Android users.
Supposedly they`re fixing this on Android but since each phone is an ecosystem unto itself, it`s gonna be a while before a majority of Android users don`t get annoyed.
been trying to get my family to stop it since day 1, and still.....
Look, all Im saying after working on an app for both iPhone and android is that the ability to parse and make a good user experience on iPhone is so much easier. So many dumb things break in android and its miserable to use. Just my 2
Videos only look like that on my phone when they`re sent to me by iPhone users. TeamAndroid TeamTana TeamButtInToTheConversation
Loved Damnit, Travis.
People still having android phones in 2021. Team Android, so clearly not the problem.
"they do if I believe hard enough" -@handrajs cc: Theyre just really excited about the rum balls I made.
Actually, I just read an article Android is working on a fix for that. It will start to show emojis now when people do that. Still annoying, but we shall see.
Laughed at People using iPhone reactions on group chats with Android users.
[So and so] [laughed at] "Entire freaking text message."
I`m just used to it now. I did feel compelled to explain to my mother WTF everyone was doing though.