- [End of Service Notice] We are regretful to announce
- Was wondering if anyone out there could recommend some
- Agree or Disagree? Explain?? https://t
- The votes are in and The Last of Us
- What is the highest number of hours you`ve ever
- So I`ve never owned wireless earbuds, but I think
- Hey iOS dev
- Looks like Google and it`s base is rearing their
- The iPhone 14 is actually the biggest scam Apple
- It`s funny to see some tweets stating that the
- Xbox spending a ton to bring as many games
- Whose approach is better for smartwatch customization? Vote for
- iPhone users
- An interesting graphic design detail behind an iconic logo
- My friend literally sold his iPhone 13 Pro and
- Walking into @GameStop to sell my #XboxSeriesX a guy
- Aussie builders, drop your projects in the comments! Would
- Batman is dead
- How many of you are rocking 2 phones? Do
- I think I`m going to be switching to Pixel
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Windows 11 Edition https://t
- No Man`s Sky`s Waypoint update is live now, bringing
- Who uses AOD on their smartwatch? Yes
- Many Americans dont use whatsapp whereas most Indians you
- Which one would you pick? #Pixel7Pro or #iPhone14ProMax ?
- Maybe it`s because I follow a lot of Nintendo
- Horizon Zero Dawn is a Ubisoft game with a
- Folks in this thread think Xbox marketing a Game
- Once you start using an iPhone then there`s no
- My 13yr old is the green bubble in every
Planning out how I want to do gaming content
June 23, 2022, 8:33 pm
Planning out how I want to do gaming content. First try kinda failed. Most recent winter attempt worked pretty well with a focus on YouTube but I deleted everything once I felt stretched thin. Starting out as simply as possible I think is key..
love seeing the thought process here as I`m also back to thinking about making vids. Time for my yearly return to YT (hoping i can stick to it this time)
I think it depends on how many games you want to burn through. I`ve also seen people like do a handful of 2 hour long streams going through a campaign. doesn`t take too much up in the feed but also gets through all of it.
we should def play together, It`s a great squad game. Dude I know, watched a few growing up but completely forgot em. I blame it on my parents thinking that magic = demonic
uploading every second of gameplay through a long game seems like. Lot of work and noise. Really considering playing through and recording everything local and then piecing together a 10 min recap/highlight/montage vid for each game. Fewer uploads allows me to focus attention..
Deep rock is very fun! And im also very excited for hogwarts legacy. Already looked good but looks even better after Ive recently watched the movies for the first time.
still deciding if I should create single title review type uploads instead of a whole bunch of numbered lets plays. Inspired by and excited to play Dyson Sphere Program all the way through. Thats next, then: Timberborn Deep Rock galactic Hogwarts Legacy
Been playing Halo Infinite multiplayer but probably would only stream and not record/upload those matches. I would like to finish the campaign which I believe I have three sessions uploaded already.
will focus on playing whatever games I want but more to completion in lets play style. Primary focus is trimmed and numbered YouTube uploads kinda like clean and stylized vods. Going live will happen on and only occasionally at prime time