- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
⚠️Remember than in Apple music you have to see
May 31, 2021, 12:43 am
Remember than in Apple music you have to see a cloud next to the song, if there is no cloud your streams won`t count ateez
We are not that good on melon so let`s work hard on apmu everyone Is this necessary for EVERY song or just the real?
I`m streaming on pc how should it look then
Android Version, to remove download ATEEZ This helped explain it more! Just seems to be part of properly streaming! wowwww who`s playlist is this???
My phone was updated and Apple Music also updated with it and nixed the cloud icon I believe
weirdly my listens were still counted as streams
In Android, make sure the download symbol doesn`t show up (next to "I want it that way" in the pic). If it shows up, press the three dots and choose "delete" ateez I have a question, can we stream the Real using multiple accounts under the same IP address?
Wait what about Android? Bc I don`t see it
Can someone please clarify? Bc if u dont have the cloud it means u downloaded it, and according to some it does still count /gen none of my songs have the cloud, now I already worried about the stream
I dont purchased Doesnt having no cloud icon mean that its offline tho? Then the offline streamings will be uploaded once you go back online?
None of my songs have clouds TT idk what that means
I`m Android user! This is the same? hi! just wanted to add this, for newer versions of iOS, make sure theres no download symbol (picture on the right). Is the cloud suppose to show up for android as well?
Oh, i am streaming nonstop on android... How do i know it`s being counted?
how do u get the cloud?
How about in android??? i have android, all the time it came out like this, my streams weren`t counting? Hey, i`m searching for a family plan who can add me, i`m available now so if you have a place please consider me ATEEZ
What about the andoidtinys?
How about andro and pc user?
I have 1 last acc left now(im from Tier 1) Dm me if anyone wants it.
Is this the same for android?
Is there an equivalent for Android?