- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Samsung been making better phones than apples for over
June 28, 2021, 6:09 am
Samsung been making better phones than apples for over a decade... we just dont care lol
I agree, but they also come with a galaxy of unnecessary apps (no pun intended) that you have to uninstall before using the phone.
Marketing rules the world
Apple is flawless in synchronization. The interface is just way simpler than android. Apple>Samsung and this is coming from someone who said Id NEVER buy an apple product. Now I have an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and a mac book air
Samsung might be better on paper but not when it comes to user experience (they get much slower after a couple of months) Was on team Samsung for a decade and switched to iPhone 1.5 years ago No return to Samsung in sight
Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Best phone I`ve ever owned. Bonus feature is washing it under faucet if something spills on it.
I can smell something is burning! If samsung is really making that great phones then who 90% of the population dont care? Do you mean to say 90% are dumb? Plus only new tech doesnt matter how you imply it and how reliable it is, that matters!! Which clearly has done
I can`t stand apple products, however I`m glad so many other ppl do. $AAPL
Pictures way better too smh
Apple is a superior over all the high end Samsungs I had. Its not even close for me.
And Sony makes better phones than Samsung but no one bothers to even check them out. Rip their Marketing department
Apple is a revenue machine and we have a mountain of cash. How Much? Revenue generated every minute: Amazon: $837,000 Apple: $692,000 Google: $423,000 Microsoft: $322,000 Facebook: $202,000 Cash Line for $AAPL $204 Billion This is $1b It shows the power of marketing and the power of branding. And most probably - Brand loyalty of Customers.
Samsung cares about Apple about as much as a boot cares about an ant . I wish I could have a Samsung phone but Apple operating system.
I`m over here with my Google Pixel
Huawei`s cellphones where too.
No joke - I`ve never owned an iPhone Probably on my 5th Samsung
Some will say its due to a switching moat...I alternate every few years
The attack on green bubbles was one of the best marketing moves of all time.
Facts The Note has been the King of the Hill for along time. But even I am stuck with crapple because of my family brainwashed
Been on Samsung for 7yrs
Customer service a big factor any Apple product bought anywhere can be brought to Apple store
Apples proprietary software >>>
Once their camera is better well see the narrative change
Outside the US it`s a different story, Samsung dominates globally
The power of branding and marketing
Lol its true but thats why I have Both
Cause the os is preferred, simple as that. Like windows is preferred over Mac an Linux.
LG makes the same phones far cheaper. Both are dope though.
Cant beat the software + hardware combo and continuity across other devices though
Look into how much P&G spends on marketing vs R&D, marketing is all that matters
This has been true forever, but Apple wins because of the ecosystem they created around ease of use and their devices.
No those phones are ass Ive had both recently and iPhone is superior
Apple takes everything Samsung releases and literally comes out with the same shit lol which is crazy. I heard a saying once aint nothing wrong with being a copy cat, it just depends on the cat you copy
Functionality, OS, seamless use between all devices over features all day
Shows the power of branding