- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
Sleep tracking on Apple Watch is so baaad
December 5, 2021, 10:38 pm
Sleep tracking on Apple Watch is so baaad . Huawei for me is now the undisputed champ of sleep tracking
Yes definitely ...i m using Huawei watch GT2.. Sleep tracking is tooo good.. 24*7 sleep track . Also track small naps
Amazfit enters the chat room....
Once somebody tells me the value of non scientific sleep tracking without temperature, proper respiratory rate, blood pressure, eye movements and more I will get a smartwatch that really focuses on it. Otherwise all it tells me whether I move around a lot. Your incentive to go
Huawei was literally the best android brand. The P30 pro is still my favorite design ever. Remember how good the battery+charging combo of that phone was at the time.
I think Huawei in general is the undisputed king of tracking, that is why it got slapped with sanctions!
Also realtime heart rate. Can vouch for That.! Good stuff on Magic watch 2 but the step tracking in app is so screwed up why does huawei mix phone and watch step count like who wanted this?! THE MAGIC WATCH 2 has such good tracking i am so impressed even though i am late to the party there
Huawei watchfit os good for all kind of health tracking
You should try the Galaxy Watch4. It`s by far the best smartwatch I`ve ever used in terms of sleep tracking accuracy.
Using the latest one and sleep tracking doesnt seem to be as bad as you are portraying lol
Even the OG Mi Band from from like 6 years ago for 999 was better in this regard lol.
Waah. Also, sleep tracking is shite. I agree.
Have you tried galaxy watch 4?
Mi Band 6, have been using it for sleep monitoring. Almost accurate with also nap detection.
Tune Apple Watch Liya?
I use my Realme Watch S just for Time & notification
Yeah! My honor band was pretty accurate and even alerted me of high heart rate sometimes during sleep. It was when I used to sleep upside down (face in pillow), obstructing my airflow.
+1 this. Amazfit`s is good as well
Mai bhi huawei band 6 use kr rha hu sleep tracking is awesome