- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
So many of the comments on this are people
August 28, 2021, 11:43 pm
So many of the comments on this are people flexing how expensive their android phones are, so my hot take is whenever I see someone who paid an unnecessarily absurd amount of money for anything, I assume they`re a mark or an asshole or both
They have a faster CPU,more RAM, more storage and better camera, but people might only notice having more storage. On my phone, some web pages are sluggish some of the time, but, nothing that would persuade me to spend $1200 on a phone. You can shoot 4k video on a $450 phone now.
Android is definitely more flexible, but, they definitely aren`t all cheap. Yeah, I work in tech and we`ve got both iOS and Android users. I have Android now and will probably stick with it because it works best with my cheap-ass phone service.
@xto9074 I`m firmly convinced that the performance differences between a high end flagship phone and a decent-enough phone are negligible to nonexistent for the vast majority of users
Yep. The cheap phones were straight up garbage in the early years of the smartphone, but, now it`s pretty ridiculous to spend $1000 on a phone.
Only wears name-brand clothes but the brand is old navy
Big Maine energy. A lot of people go to great lengths to pretend to be rich. In Maine its the opposite, like angus king wearing wranglers
Posted from my $180 phone that can do all the stuff phones do