- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
So what`s the plan then? I Know Right
August 13, 2021, 6:21 pm
So what`s the plan then?
I Know Right
Pretty much just means he doesnt wanna be a copy cat and make a counter game to every playstation and Nintendo game. Like Xbox has Forza,fable,perfect dark,starfield etc.. all in development, a wide variety of genres
More midcore gamepass filler
25$ premium game pass
Idk probably everything else?
More CGI trailers of games that don`t exist & have no gameplay to keep fools who are subbed to Gamepass on a leash with dreams of PlayStation quality AAA games that will never come
What`s funny, is if you read the "article" Spencer isn`t actually answering that headline or that question. Never says anything about single player big blockbuster anything.
since people cant read and fall for the headline
he`s going for that isometric 60 meta trash
How is he vague? They have a very diverse list of games coming out from 3rd person rpg, first person rpg, fps shooter, 3rd person horror, racing, party, etc I can keep going on. But he doesn`t want to stick to 3rd person blockbuster games.
I mean halo games have been GaaS since halo 5
The plan is to make sure their games are good enough for GP which I`m sure there games will still quality enough well more so hope they are and continue to build their sub base
To have a wide mix of genres constantly being put forward.
Did you read the article Akira?
Maybe a stronger focus on multiplayer games? Halo makes a big deal out of the free multiplayer. Maybe we will see more more marketing in that direction.
There is no plan with MS. The only plan is to keep you subbed to GP no matter what. Even when they go years without releasing a AAA release they still want you subbed like a sucker.
Probably a focus on cooperative/multiplayer experiences I`m guessing. If Fable isnt co-op I will literally shit a brick
Lot`s of different games
Mediocre gamepass filler 60 metacritic bangers that 10 xboners will play
Gamepass 2 Does that mean fable 4 will be prioritised as a co op game rather than a single player story focused game?
The plan is to not compete in quality with Nintendo or Sony. The plan is to give gamepass subscribers many games but not on par with the big games they are used to it.
Now I`m really worried for Bethesda games future ( mostly the elder scrolls)
GP numbers are down, Phil you`ll have to do something!
So what the whole industry is doing ? Lackluster multiplayer games
I wonder what he`d call perfect dark, hellblade and the rest of the zenimax lineup? quite contradictory
Well the how will be demonstrated by their games. For example, Halo Infinite, Avowed, Starfield, Redfall etc., these arent games that are directly competing with PlayStation`s games are they? And PlayStation has the usual massive IPs that are different from anything XGS is makin
titles kinda misleading if you read the whole thing..
Well he better think of something
Then again I have no clue so
Yeah not releasing the same kind of game as Sony isn`t a bad idea but I don`t know what Xbox is gonna do besides Bethesda stuff
Lineup will be diverse and not just one genre like Sony does
You know how much i love consistent.
Its like you will get 50/50 of good games and bad games. Its like inconsistent mix results.
If you get past the clickbait headline, what hes saying his, they dont want to make their own versions of Uncharted or Spider-Man or Returnal or whatever, they want to do their own thing which makes sense
He doesnt know what to do
Common sense, they`re going for different genres just look at their big upcoming games but most of it are wrpg by a quantity
From the studios they have now theyll have shooters, WRPGs, racing, platformers, simulators, and a few story driven 3rd person games
Only dualsense feature
The plan: I don`t I think what you guys see is journalists trying to capitalize off Game Pass/Xbox hype for clicks and you mistaking it as Xbox paying for good press
They`ll go for variety
Well just like people do with Sony Let the games speak I get you just wanna understand, but I don`t think him just flat out saying every single detail about what Xbox plans to do for the future is smart
Ya that is what he wanted to say he doesn`t want to copy maybe something different. i really want them to make more 3rd person cinematic story driven games but i don`t know what is his plan. wait sht isn`t this what you are trying to say my bad.
He want quantity and gambling.
Depends, some are smashing success like Fortnite and some are epic failures like Anthem
Gamepass quality games
Absolutely. Pretty much never had fun with MP unless it`s with friends. Fighting games are an exception, but they also don`t come out on xbox pretty often
He is always vague
Halo mcc and sea of thieves are bussin
His statement is literally exactly what you said Xbox`s plan shouldn`t be to just... copy Sony or Nintendo that`s dumb And remember when we talked and I told you what Xbox is aiming for in the future?
no but seriously what does he mean by that
Nothing wrong with that. I, myself, am a single-player type of guy.
Games as a service
It`s another way to say: we can`t make better games
Probably, they usually lean more into MP with their games, big example being how Halo Infinite`s MP is free.
And that`s how xbox lost me
more guerrilla marketing on social media convincing people xbox is better somehow
Bruh akira did you read the article man?
GaaS bs to keep people subbed to GP
Blockbuster multiplayer games. . .? I mean the way I know both consoles is that Xbox has good multiplayers and Somy has good singleplayers.. thats how Ive known them both for years
Gamepass and nothing
Better than paystations