- The Last of Us: A Game-Changing Masterpiece in the World of Gaming
- Maximizing Engagement on Instagram Stories
- Just Play Another Game: The Harm in Casual Dismissal
- New iOS Patch Released to Fix NPC Locations and Stuck Animals
- Is the Apple Watch worth the Investment?
- Say No to Humans: The Importance of Protecting our Planet
- Exploring the Interplay of Dark and Colors in Art and Design
- Why Manchester United is More Than Just a Football Club
- Get Ready for Exciting New Games on Xbox Game Pass in January
- Discovering Low-Cost NFT Projects with Strong Teams and Solid Communities
- Why Some People Prefer Android Over Apple: The Key Differences
- Exploring the Latest dApps on Binance Smart Chain s DappBay and CryptoCitizen
- LG s Menu System and Remote: Unbeatable in the OLED TV Market
- Gate.io Hosts AMA with a $100 Rewards Pool on January 12th at 1 PM UTC
- Choosing the Best High-End Smartphone for Your Budget: A Guide for the Over-50K Price Point
- Hacking: The iPhone vs Android Debate
- The Dilemma of Choosing Between an iPhone and a Washing Machine
- The Dark Side of Mega-Dominant Software Platforms: A Look at Poor Customer Support
- The Last of Us: Part I - How Will the PS5 Affect Sales and Marketing Strategies?
- Win Money with a Quiz: The Ultimate Guide
- 10 Lucky People Wanted: Show Us Your Homescreen and Win!
- Xbox Should Release Starfield on PlayStation for Maximum Reach
- Xbox and Bethesda Developer\_Direct Show Announced for January 2023
- Is the iPhone 14 Worth the Upgrade?
- Closer than Ever Event Featuring Samurai II and Piranha X in Parking, St. Petersburg, and L.A. Block
- Max Price for a Standalone VR Game
- 5 Tips for Creating Professional and SEO-Friendly Blog Articles
- My Tech Wishlist for the Year
- The Connection Between Modern Architecture and Depression: A Critique of Wokeism
- Is switching from an iPhone to a Samsung a good decision?
THANK YOU #xbox @jronald @XboxP3 @aarongreenberg @steinekin @JamesStanard @shieldsjames
July 12, 2021, 12:39 pm
THANK YOU xbox for giving me options when it comes to batteries. Xbox is all about flexibility,options, prefernces this gen. Xbox isnt forcing their way of gaming on me :)
You said it breh
It`s cheaper than the ps controller`s for this reason. I`m fine with it and prefer xbox controllers across-the-board but it`s not only about giving players options.
Why doesnt Xbox include rechargeable AA batteries if you need them to play?
Buddy we are in 2021 and you still use a AA battery thats just sad really
I don`t have to worry about any of that swapping around nonsense, because I always have a fully charged controller ready to go... Bro we got your with batteries man if you cant get some
THANK YOU XBOX FOR MAKING US USE BATTERIES!... Damn Apple for not allowing me to put batteries in my phone and forcing their cables on me.
Duh thanks Xbox for ripping me off tor years thank for allowing me to spend my hard earned cash on batteries not games
You need a battery in your head
LMFAO ITS ALL ABOUT THE OPTIONS This is just sad....
THANKS 2021 & still using AA batteries Exactly, I have 1 pair for my A/C while 1 pair is charging just in case une of the others get empty, just swap`em and no wires or waiting to charge needed.
Some will ignore point, usually rechargeable battery (green duracell) comes with 2 or 3 pairs, use 1 pair while the others are fully charged, once you deplete the pair on your controller just swap for a fully charged pair, put the empty batteries back to charge, no wires needed.
That doesnt even make sense
It`s not include in the phone you have to buy it, it`s not even the same thing, you don`t know what you are talking about...
Yeah but you need to charge it before, like controllers... Your point is trash bro
Go tell Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi and co to put batteries in their phone, i`d like to use wireless phone as wireless phones...
You dont need to its called plugging it in lmfao you have to plug the batteries in? Ur adding a extra step for no reason haha
Thats the same with PS4 even the ps3 you plug it in or unplug it when you want wireless your way just costs more money and batteries haha pointless but for companies to make cash on you
How many batteries are you buying / going through each year? I thought the video was a troll but you are saying you like switches batteries? Lmao why not buy more? Ahaha
Lmfao! Good joke